BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Assistant Manager

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No real experience but will command respect from all the players. Hope it's true

Rules out Hendry and probably Tugay then.

I could see Kean going for someone less experienced than himself though to stay 'in charge'.

Be surprised if it doesn't leak out...

No real experience but will command respect from all the players. Hope it's true

You can see today that Kean has the players on his side, that's not the problem. We need someone with good tactical knowledge at this level. Hendry's record post-playing suggests he's not the man we need.

You can see today that Kean has the players on his side, that's not the problem. We need someone with good tactical knowledge at this level. Hendry's record post-playing suggests he's not the man we need.

You mean someone superior to Kean? Ain't gonna happen.

The players are on Kean's side because he's blooding youngsters and spent good money giving some fairly average players PL playing time.

The war of attrition is being won by Venkys and Kean though. Won't be long before we start to hear #Steve Kean's Blue and White Army#.

Have said it will be Faz all along and I'm sticking with that, however, understand that there is an issue that first needs resolving (what that is, I'm not sure).

Faz would be the logical appointment but logic is a bit thin on the ground at Ewood these days !!

Archived