BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scott Sutter

Neal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This good be a good find, no issues about settling in the country, his performance against Spurs looked decent, if (big IF) he can perform like that in Prem then may free up Lowe for midfield (who has increasingly looked good enough for the Prem and may now be ready for a role as a more combative midfielder - certainly adds competition even if Pets is finally showing signs improvement)

Did someone say see if he can oust bruno? I think I'm currently ahead of Bruno in the pecking order.

Is he even still here?

I thought he was sold, or given away free with a pie purchase, sometime around us being above 13th.

To be fair, I think dung beetles are higher up the food chain Bruce.

Is he even still here?

I thought he was sold, or given away free with a pie purchase, sometime around us being above 13th.

To be fair, I think dung beetles are higher up the food chain Bruce.

Believe it or not we offered him a 3 year deal, with a possible extra year at the end.

Sounds made up but...

Having accepted an invitation from Rovers to join them on trial for pre-season training in July, Bruno impressed Steve Kean and the coaching staff to be offered a permanent deal and August 2011 saw the full back sign a three-year contract with the football club, with the option of a further year.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10303~56819,00.html

Edit: Not a new deal, just what he was offered after his trial is what i meant

i suppose if he becomes the next lucas neil, a cheap unknown player from outside the premiership then we wont be too badly off.

i was also thinking(hoping!) he could be in the lucas neil mould of rb, bye the way wtf happened to neil, with us he was one of the best defensive right backs in the prem easily, will players never realise the grass is very rarely greener!

id imagine sutters fitness/strength would need working on though as their was a long winter break in swiss league i think, cant see him being put straight in starting 11.

id rather we give henley a few more games in his natural position which is rb. then move lowe in midfield and see how he does in his natural position.

any money spare should be going on a ball winning midfielder

couldnt lowe be that ball winning midfielder given the chance, his defensive stats at rb have been good.

couldnt lowe be that ball winning midfielder given the chance, his defensive stats at rb have been good.

he could be. not seen enough of him there. only thing i would say is he looks a little lightweight. he's done nothing but impress since getting in the 1st team. i'd still like to see a dm bought over a rb as i like the look of henley and lowe can always drop in there

Archived