BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scott Sutter

Neal

According to BSC Young Boys official twitter... Scott Sutter is here to sign for Rovers. Alan Nixon has informed me it is permanent deal also as he's contract is up in the summer so therefore it will be a small fee.

If all goes through... Welcome on board Scott! Enjoy the circus!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit more on this he's a Right Back. Born in England but represented Switzerland at youth level. He was with Grasshoppers Zurich prior to Young Boys.

An actual RIGHT BACK..... not someone filling in there... I'm actually pretty happy if this comes off.

Just a bit more on this he's a Right Back. Born in England but represented Switzerland at youth level. He was with Grasshoppers Zurich prior to Young Boys.

An actual RIGHT BACK..... not someone filling in there... I'm actually pretty happy if this comes off.

Ive found out he has been used on the right midfield a bit (not that doesnt mean he isnt a "actual right back") he could be an emerton but the other way round

Is this bit true?

"The 23-year-old has found himself out of favour at Young Boys recently and the Swiss club are happy to let him move on.

Sutter has admitted he is ready to return to England after dropping down the pecking order at Young Boys."

So...he's not even first choice for Young Boys?

Is this bit true?

"The 23-year-old has found himself out of favour at Young Boys recently and the Swiss club are happy to let him move on.

Sutter has admitted he is ready to return to England after dropping down the pecking order at Young Boys."

Didn't Samba leave Hertha Berlin for similar reasons and that didn't turn out too badly?

Not that i think he's gonna be the next Dani Alves but he at least deserves a chance to show his worth and we can judge him then.

Is this bit true?

Thats not good. I agree with you on lowe here. I have more faith in a young midfielder who has come through are club improving his game and doing a solid job at right back with no help from midfield than a 24 year old right back thats down the pecking order at a club called young boys.

He would be a big improvement on the Brazilian Dennis Irwin, however Jason Lowe is by far the best RB we have seen this season so he will have his work cut out to displace him. I know it would allow Lowe to play in midfield, but his performances at RB would suggest this may be his best position. All that said we do need cover so sling Ribeiro out on his Dennis Irwin ass and sign Sutter up.

21st Nov 2011 - Venkys Inc is set up in Bassecourt Switzerland as part of VH Group major investment in a poultry vaccine centre and partnership with local enterprises.

Jan-12, Rovers sign a player from a Swiss club 50 miles away.

Just saying.

i've been impressed with Lowe at r/b tbh ,and i would feel sorry for him if he was to lose his place , however there's no doubt we needed somebody else there ,for me its a no lose situation , if he plays and his better than Lowe , great , if he's just back up to Lowe then he's at a good age (23) and we've got him cheap , i can't see him on big wages ;)

21st Nov 2011 - Venkys Inc is set up in Bassecourt Switzerland as part of VH Group major investment in a poultry vaccine centre and partnership with local enterprises.

Jan-12, Rovers sign a player from a Swiss club 50 miles away.

Just saying.

What, Venkeys using Rovers as a publicity stunt?

Would never happen.

"in June 2007 he suffered ankle cartilage damage during a pre-season friendly, which eventually kept him sidelined for 19 months and almost ended his career, but he recovered fully and is now determined to make the most of the opportunities afforded him"

Lets hope so.

"When I looked at the technical ability of these players and the training they provided at Grasshoppers from such a young age, it was all technique based and that added something to my game that I wouldn't probably have learned that well if I had stayed in England.

"I consider myself quite a technically good player and the training I received here has helped me"

Can you tackle.?

Never watched the game against spuds, so will have to wait and see if he can oust Salgado, Bruno and Lowe.

Have any other Prem/English clubs shown an interest?.

Archived