BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Sunderland Preview

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good first 30 mins or so, lacked a little bit of imagination going forward but could have easily been up by one or two goals. A bit scrappy, definitely there for the taking - would like to see Dunn come on soon and the Olsson twins to either cross earlier or cut inside.

This match is a great opportunity to break the 2 wins in a row curse. Do we have enough about us to make sufficient chances to do it, though?

I'd take two clean sheets in a row with a 0-0 draw, it's progress isn't it. Sunderland seem very tight defensively but don't look much of a threat up front, 0-0 could be a possibility.

Decent game so far, unfortunately can't watch the second half coz I'm off to work.. Please post updates here as I'll keep track while I'm on my way.

We are playing superbly as a team, we look really up for it. Keep at them in the same way and we'll score. Just lacking that little bit of quality at the moment.

I'd take two clean sheets in a row with a 0-0 draw, it's progress isn't it. Sunderland seem very tight defensively but don't look much of a threat up front, 0-0 could be a possibility.

Yeah, it would be progress but still a bit disappointing bearing in mind the games coming up next month and the fact that its a depleted Sunderland at Ewood. Not anyone we should be particularly proud to hold to a draw.

But a point would be better than none....

Archived