BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Sunderland Preview

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit disappointed that the side is unchanged. Orr at RB with Lowe in midfield (two players in their natural positions) looks heaps better than Lowe at RB and Pedersen in midfield.

Would also have brought Givet back for Dann - he's just better.

With that side it's a draw at best for me.

Blackburn Rovers: Robbo, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson, Formica, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Marcus Olsson, Hoilett, Yak

SUBS: Bunn, Orr, Givet, Petrovic, Dunn, Modeste, Goodwillie

SUNDERLAND: Mignolet, Bardsley, Bridge, Turner, Larsson, Gardner, Campbell, Vaughan, McClean, Kyrgiakos, Bendtner

SUNDERLAND SUBS: Gordon, Wickham, Kilgallon, Colback, Meyler, Elmohamady

Must say that our starting 11 tonight is stronger than Sunderland, we are playing at home.... win? no. We have have a slight advantage on the pitch but they have a far superior manager and that will tell in this game.

heart says 2-1 blackburn, brain says 1-2 for Sunderland.

anyways...

COYB!!!!

The yak against krygiakos - yes please!

The Yak against anyone!! Its the rest of the squad thats the worry, Im dissapointed not to have orr at right back and lowe in midfield. I know you could say after last weeks lean sheet and all that but Sunderland with O'neil are a different beast to Wolves. But either way COYB!!!

I expect at least a draw tonight anything less just will not do.

Good decision by the manager to keep the same team that achieved the club's first clean sheet in more than 12 months in the previous match.

Cannot remember the last time we beat a Martin O'Neill side so will be happy with a point. Winning two in a row is the stuff of dreams but with MGP in the side there is always hope.

ROFLMAO, the second it started my comentator says 'well haven't rovers got a young team out. You have to say Kean's done a wonderful job with them and he'll be doing well to keep Rovers up'

Jesus.

Ah, the wonders of foreign streams. I can just pretend they're all insulting Kean's wife.

Archived