BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds daft, Bob, but they scored to early. The pressure was always going to build.

Arsenal only have to worry about losing this momentum now.

I tried to get a bet on Arsenal to win at 2 0. Too slow. 2 1 and they're a measly 11/8 on Skybet. Nah...

Make that 4/5 on now.

At least the mathematical certainty of relegation is going to come mercifully quickly.

For all the bla bla about Arsenal, Wigan had more attempts on goal than the Arse first half. Wigan are doing more than just defending and far more than Rovers can ever dream about doing.

Where the famous blackburn rovers in 95 we won the league, ohhh I still remember the day, shearer took the smile away, right off fergies face! We where all so proud, we still shout it out loud, but now the Venkys have wrecked oh a once great club, Id rather watch burnley in my local pub, one things for sure ohh I'll always be blue, but Steve keans lies make me wana pew

Wigan have made a mockery of our so called organisation, quick out of the blocks and licking our wounds. They've turned up, game plan implemented effectively thus far, confidence, belief and a willingness to work together to achieve an objective. They deserve everything and we deserve relegation.

So with Wigan out of reach of us now should they hold on (we will NEVER get another 7 points), maybe those who have refused to admit defeat will now do so. For anyone still in denial we'd need to finish above BOTH QPR and Bolton, with QPR being 3 points ahead and Bolton having 2 games in hand (and a point more).

It will be interesting to see who joins us out of Bolton and QPR.

• Backroom

Every round of fixtures has brought further nails in our coffin

After this we will be 6 points away with 4 games left, 2 of them clear losses, 3 behind QPR with worse gd and 1 behind Bolton who have two games in hand

Game set and match

I wonder if the press will constantly pap on about Martinez remarkable results over the past week like they constantly do about coco's Utd and Anfield results ? Very very much doubt it. Infact Martinez is everything that Keans not as a bloke.

Archived