BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] HOW MUCH MORE

i agree but if more people had turned up then maybe we would have gotten more media exposure, listening to all these liverpool fans on 'your on sky sports' saying 'dalglish should be sacked, liverpool are in a crisis' makes me laugh and very angry at the same time, if they want to see a crisis look down the road towards blackburn, yet these sky numptys all agreeing with them, if we had said these things about kean, which we have then we would have been vilified, which we have!!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive done my bit when i sat near Coco and was wrongly arrested. But ive the balls to do a pitch invasion, i dowt many will join me though.Do we deserve Premiership football?

We always had a pitch invasion on the last home match in the 80's, its about time we got our Rovers back.

I saw a clip of Stoke fans doing the Poznan the other day. I've seen City and Celtic do it and it made me think could the Blackburn End do it? Perhaps, if we ever got to another semi, perhaps. On a normal Saturday afternoon at Ewood? No chance.

Therein lies the problem. Not only is the make up of the Rovers supporter base different to that of the bigger city clubs, who have an almost male preserve, we have, in addition, been spoon fed for so long that it has rendered (some of) us a bit wet. The cheapest season tickets in the land, subsidised match day prices, free away travel for certain games, free food etc etc etc.

A sizeable chunk of our support will disappear when we go down. They won't back the club by renewing season tickets like, for example, Derby fans did when they were relegated. They will simply go. More so because of the Venky's/Kean situation. The point is, these are hardly the sort of fans who would demonstrate in our hour of need.

Never has a football club been as systematically 'raped' as we have and when there has been a chance for the support to do something about it, the vast majority have just meekly gone home. Had Venky's bought into Burnley, Stoke, Wolves, West Brom, Bolton, Leeds and a whole host of other clubs and then done to them what they have done to us, there would have been absolute bedlam.

There are plenty on here who bleat about the futility of demonstrations, saying they don't work. Who says they don't work? For all we know Venky's may be fed up to the back teeth of the adverse publicity and planning their exit. They've been in hiding since the game at the DW, so who knows? Hurt the brand, hurt Venky's and demonstrate like never before should have been the order of the day.

That never happened of course and whilst the fat lady isn't singing just yet, she is certainly warming up the vocal cords for her big rendition. We only have ourselves to blame.

Just to be clear - my comments about the guys at Brockhall weren't meant to be mocking. Respect to you all. Did my bit years ago.

Fox out!

Atleast when we went Fox hunting Saxton got the bullet. With our absent owners the baby will die.

I'm probably going to be slaughtered for saying this but a modicum of realism needs to be brought into this debate. I've taken part in protests and probably will again before the end of this season but I think we're all aware that we're in entirely different times and an entirely different situation to the end of Saxton's era and the end of previous managers. We now have Mr Agnew and co and possibly more dangerous factors in the equation. We can't go running onto pitches, running up to people to give them a tirade, etc. without expecting serious consequnces. We now know that if you're too loud, too blasphemous, whatever, you'll be arrested for dubious reasons. It's happened to people that I respect this season. And given the economy and lack of jobs going round at the moment, to risk having even a police caution never mind conviction against your name is a mighty big deal these days. So where do we go from here? I just think somebody/something has Rovers fans by the proverbial balls at the moment. So tell me, just how do we break that grip?

I'm probably going to be slaughtered for saying this but a modicum of realism needs to be brought into this debate. I've taken part in protests and probably will again before the end of this season but I think we're all aware that we're in entirely different times and an entirely different situation to the end of Saxton's era and the end of previous managers. We now have Mr Agnew and co and possibly more dangerous factors in the equation. We can't go running onto pitches, running up to people to give them a tirade, etc. without expecting serious consequnces. We now know that if you're too loud, too blasphemous, whatever, you'll be arrested for dubious reasons. It's happened to people that I respect this season. And given the economy and lack of jobs going round at the moment, to risk having even a police caution never mind conviction against your name is a mighty big deal these days. So where do we go from here? I just think somebody/something has Rovers fans by the proverbial balls at the moment. So tell me, just how do we break that grip?

No i think thats pretty fair dawn.Thats the point i was trying to make ie how do we achieve what we need to achieve?? Its a conspiracy and for me the protests haven't got us where we need to be.In fact we are now the bloody villains!!

Mr. E, on 07 April 2012 - 18:54 PM, said:

They won. Not just Venkys and Kean, most of the rest of the premiership who can't stand the fact that we (for many years in the past) achieved so much with far fewer resources than them. It took them a long time, but they have won.

100% agree.A lot of Jealousy were Rovers are concerned from fans of other clubs and the media,its been this way for many years.Hate to say this but we will be given little sympathy outside of Blackburn when the club implodes...

Just don the tin hats folks!

John Belushi would be turning in his grave with all this talk, its not over until the supporters say its over,

who is with me

:D

(Please don't use that word again) the venkys and coco

Clearly not. The Premier League don't. The LMA support the clown. The PFA don't care either, even though Taylor played for BRFC. That's football 2012 for you. Maintain the status quo, everyone keeps getting paid, don't rock the boat, not your problem is it?

Odd that. By apparantly supporting Kean they are effectively condoning his appointment and the sacking of Allardyce. I'd have thought that lot would have been aghast at one of their own being stabbed in the back so shamefully.

Odd that. By apparantly supporting Kean they are effectively condoning his appointment and the sacking of Allardyce. I'd have thought that lot would have been aghast at one of their own being stabbed in the back so shamefully.

I thought they'd be disgusted by what happened to Big Sam. Looks like they changed their mind when they realised Coco makes them look good.

Your right about rocking the boat, look what happened to Newell.

I saw a clip of Stoke fans doing the Poznan the other day. I've seen City and Celtic do it and it made me think could the Blackburn End do it? Perhaps, if we ever got to another semi, perhaps. On a normal Saturday afternoon at Ewood? No chance.

Therein lies the problem. Not only is the make up of the Rovers supporter base different to that of the bigger city clubs, who have an almost male preserve, we have, in addition, been spoon fed for so long that it has rendered (some of) us a bit wet. The cheapest season tickets in the land, subsidised match day prices, free away travel for certain games, free food etc etc etc.

A sizeable chunk of our support will disappear when we go down. They won't back the club by renewing season tickets like, for example, Derby fans did when they were relegated. They will simply go. More so because of the Venky's/Kean situation. The point is, these are hardly the sort of fans who would demonstrate in our hour of need.

Never has a football club been as systematically 'raped' as we have and when there has been a chance for the support to do something about it, the vast majority have just meekly gone home. Had Venky's bought into Burnley, Stoke, Wolves, West Brom, Bolton, Leeds and a whole host of other clubs and then done to them what they have done to us, there would have been absolute bedlam.

There are plenty on here who bleat about the futility of demonstrations, saying they don't work. Who says they don't work? For all we know Venky's may be fed up to the back teeth of the adverse publicity and planning their exit. They've been in hiding since the game at the DW, so who knows? Hurt the brand, hurt Venky's and demonstrate like never before should have been the order of the day.

That never happened of course and whilst the fat lady isn't singing just yet, she is certainly warming up the vocal cords for her big rendition. We only have ourselves to blame.

Us fans are not to blame in the slightest.

Plus, when the protests were at their loudest- Bolton at home, the fans were absolutely slaughtered by the media and we well and truly lost the PR war that day.

Some supporters realised that the writing was on the wall well over 12 months ago.

Unfortunately, IMO and that of many others now, we are in a right old mess.

These are sad, sad times and I fear that it is now too late. The time for united supporter action was over 12 months ago. Unfortunately, the do nothing brigade, who advocated more time and 'give them a chance' (for Kean and Venkys), won and we are now all suffering the disastrous consequences of those sentiments.

what a load of tosh.

the do nothing brigade is at fault for all rovers problems. just because we didnt stay behind to protest at non existant owners or join in showing our anger at kean. where would it have got us? the media destroyed our club for your protests. im not saying the protests where wrong or right but to blame people who didnt protest for the clubs demise is pathetic.

the only people to blame for the mess this club is in are our owners. nobody else. im sick of hearing other fans blaming fans saying that we have let this happen. grow up

While there is a media snake at the head of Rovers nothing fans do will be shone in a good light, Protests, pitch invasions, putting the manager and owners in stocks and pelting them with three day old jacket potatoes will do nothing only give the media more ammunition to throw at us shocking Rovers fans.

While the prem big bucks roll in the owners will be here to scoop them up and sell off any talent that we create or develop, so in all honesty until the filth that at our club want to leave or sell we can expect pretty much of the same.

If we manage to stay up this year next year will be the worst yet, we will finish bottom by a country mile after the owners sell, Junior, Olsson, Hanley, the Yak, Nzonzi and Robbo and replace them with bits of kids and cheap foreign replacements we will be bled dry, attendances will dwindle and to be honest it will become embarrasing.

I personally dont feel the hatred towards Kean many do, look at the players he wanted to sign, Witsel, Cisse etc and look what we ended up with, having said that Kean has no self respect of humility, I would have walked ages ago and left these owners that have screwed every possible penny out of the club out to hang, many people want to Kean to go because they want an experienced man at the helm, I can say this without any doubt they would promote the no2 instead of paying, (we cant even play our squad of players because of financial reasons unknown)

The owners have killed our once great family club and are now using it as a financial tool and will continue to do so while the big bucks keep rolling in, if we go down sooner or later they will sell but if we stay up they will continue to milk every penny they can and sell any player that can make profit on.

The future is not bright and there is no knight in shining armour, go down and we may dissapear, stay up and we will go down the year after.

While there is a media snake at the head of Rovers nothing fans do will be shone in a good light, Protests, pitch invasions, putting the manager and owners in stocks and pelting them with three day old jacket potatoes will do nothing only give the media more ammunition to throw at us shocking Rovers fans.

While the prem big bucks roll in the owners will be here to scoop them up and sell off any talent that we create or develop, so in all honesty until the filth that at our club want to leave or sell we can expect pretty much of the same.

If we manage to stay up this year next year will be the worst yet, we will finish bottom by a country mile after the owners sell, Junior, Olsson, Hanley, the Yak, Nzonzi and Robbo and replace them with bits of kids and cheap foreign replacements we will be bled dry, attendances will dwindle and to be honest it will become embarrasing.

I personally dont feel the hatred towards Kean many do, look at the players he wanted to sign, Witsel, Cisse etc and look what we ended up with, having said that Kean has no self respect of humility, I would have walked ages ago and left these owners that have screwed every possible penny out of the club out to hang, many people want to Kean to go because they want an experienced man at the helm, I can say this without any doubt they would promote the no2 instead of paying, (we cant even play our squad of players because of financial reasons unknown)

The owners have killed our once great family club and are now using it as a financial tool and will continue to do so while the big bucks keep rolling in, if we go down sooner or later they will sell but if we stay up they will continue to milk every penny they can and sell any player that can make profit on.

The future is not bright and there is no knight in shining armour, go down and we may dissapear, stay up and we will go down the year after.

ive been saying this to a lot of people. you have to look at our signings so far. but all in all we have spent quite a lot of money and it was on rubbish. but look at the last window. modeste, orr and olson replaced roberts, salgado and samba

We should all start supporting WIGAN - they are after all a surrogate Blackburn Rovers. Dave Whelan is a total absolute Rover for heavens sake, and the Venkeys are totally ruining the (present day) Rovers. There is no connection with BRFC except the name and the ground (till when?)

ive been saying this to a lot of people. you have to look at our signings so far. but all in all we have spent quite a lot of money and it was on rubbish. but look at the last window. modeste, orr and olson replaced roberts, salgado and samba

The signings have not been made by Kean, JA said as much in his interview with Sky Sports, in January we got Formica who never played, Rochina, who in my eyes is totally useless (unless you want your fried egg flipping 6 times before it lands on your bacon) RSC on loan, who we all knew would be a total waste of money and Jermaine Jones who was without a shadow of a doubt what we have been crying out for in Central mid for years.

Come summer and we cant sign JJ because he is too expensive so we go for Witsel, who is a cracking player, we end up with Petrovich( who is in all fairness crap) Kean wants Papiss Cisse and ends up with the Yak who was recently reported as being an offer from Pini Zhavi because we would'nt pay for Beckford, then to replace Jones we took on Dann ( the almighty bucket of turd that cant even mark a man) who is quite frankly not good enough to lace MY boots.

Jones

Samba

Kalinic

Roberts

Salgado

Givet

Why were they sold? Why are they not playing? Why are the replacements we bought not even making it to the bench? Things have become so dire at Rovers that Roberts would be more welcome than Goodwillie.

We should all start supporting WIGAN - they are after all a surrogate Blackburn Rovers. Dave Whelan is a total absolute Rover for heavens sake, and the Venkeys are totally ruining the (present day) Rovers. There is no connection with BRFC except the name and the ground (till when?)

wolves are gone, i think we are now favorites for the next spot and i'd really like to take bolton with us. If we go i for sure want wigan stopping up got a lot of time for the club and i want blackpoolup in the playoffs and they have hit real form at the right time. There were actually clowns on this site not so long ago saying that we may as well keep kean if we could'nt do better than the likes of martinez and holloway......morons.

what a load of tosh.

the do nothing brigade is at fault for all rovers problems. just because we didnt stay behind to protest at non existant owners or join in showing our anger at kean. where would it have got us? the media destroyed our club for your protests. im not saying the protests where wrong or right but to blame people who didnt protest for the clubs demise is pathetic.

the only people to blame for the mess this club is in are our owners. nobody else. im sick of hearing other fans blaming fans saying that we have let this happen. grow up

The point is not enough fans protested.

You do remember the mocking "1%" from Kean, right?

It might still not have made a difference but it would have been harder for Kean to laugh off a much bigger number.

People who didn't protest made their choice and now have to take their medicine. If you did nothing, you've no right to complain. Sorry.

The point is not enough fans protested.

You do remember the mocking "1%" from Kean, right?

It might still not have made a difference but it would have been harder for Kean to laugh off a much bigger number.

People who didn't protest made their choice and now have to take their medicine. If you did nothing, you've no right to complain. Sorry.

yes because its all our fault as to where we are. such a naive post

VENKYS ARE THE DISEASE, KEAN IS A SYMPTOM

Firstly you should pay me a fee because I invented that saying. It has been used by many by I still own the sayining and anyone who cares to search will see that it is my saying. Normally I wouldn't care but you are defending the R-SOLE.

yes because its all our fault as to where we are. such a naive post

quick on e tonitght but what are you saying? that the fans are the problem .. or venkys?

Archived