BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] HOW MUCH MORE

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 months from now we are down, yaks gone due to clause, hoillets gone for next to nothing, and keans still here with all the big earners no other club would touch.....the futures bleak the futures venkys (to steal a phone company catchphrase)

Too late for what, Abbey?

The protests are a fine gesture but they achieve squat. Said that from the start.

It's time for fans to vote with their feet and their pockets. Looking past the maudlin club loyalty, if you renew next season you are basically putting a tick against Venky's for what they've done to Rovers.

Someone has to remove Abs caps lock key! :P

Nobody likes us but we don't care! Shame on everyone involved with the management of Blackburn Rovers. They will go down in history as the most brainless bunch of to$$ers the club has ever seen and may well be the last owners this club sees as we are destined for financial meltdown.

About a year too late, boys.

They won. Not just Venkys and Kean, most of the rest of the premiership who can't stand the fact that we (for many years in the past) achieved so much with far fewer resources than them. It took them a long time, but they have won.

There is no hope.

They won. Not just Venkys and Kean, most of the rest of the premiership who can't stand the fact that we (for many years in the past) achieved so much with far fewer resources than them. It took them a long time, but they have won.

100% agree.A lot of Jealousy were Rovers are concerned from fans of other clubs and the media,its been this way for many years.Hate to say this but we will be given little sympathy outside of Blackburn when the club implodes...

Just don the tin hats folks!

Venkys will not sell or sack Kean. We are now being punished for not bowing to their will and accepting them and their puppets without question. They will not be happy until they have drained the corpse and totally destroyed it.

2 months from now we are down, yaks gone due to clause, hoillets gone for next to nothing, and keans still here with all the big earners no other club would touch.....the futures bleak the futures venkys (to steal a phone company catchphrase)

If we thought things were bad up to now just wait until the summer. I fear the worst is still to come. We may well sell our 'star' players but what about the rubbish that is left, Goodwillie, Petrovic, Ribeiro, Anderson etc. who is going to buy them. What we will end up with is c**p owners, c**p manager and C**p players. If Venkys stay we will only be going in one direction and that will be the same direction we have been in since Venkys and Kean arrived.

Some supporters realised that the writing was on the wall well over 12 months ago.

Unfortunately, IMO and that of many others now, we are in a right old mess.

These are sad, sad times and I fear that it is now too late. The time for united supporter action was over 12 months ago. Unfortunately, the do nothing brigade, who advocated more time and 'give them a chance' (for Kean and Venkys), won and we are now all suffering the disastrous consequences of those sentiments.

Couldn't agree more Abbey, the apathetic support is just as much to blame for not taking the protests more seriously IMO.

If people would have come out in protest when they had the chance we’d have had some sort of momentum by now, but no they sit on their arses and watch things go down hill.

1000 fans outside the main entrance after home games would make people sit up and take note, hammering Kean win lose or draw, but sadly Blackburn fans don't know how to protest, been brought up on champagne football.

Oh well, championship here come....

About a year too late, boys.

When he bought his Agents son. That was it for me. We were knackered. It was wrong. We were in bed with the devil and not many batted an eyelid.

The margin for error in this league is minimal, everything has to be done right. Buying crap will lead to the obvious. Ridding yourself of experience; playing staff and behind the scenes - ditto.

Kentaro / SEM / Kean / Venkys have won. Pi$$ed it. What could we do as fans, the campaign against us was brilliantly executed (poor Jerome, nearly in tears on Sky (must have been struggling to count his money)) everyone got paid nicely I'd imagine. Oh for those ba$tard Agents fees. If only someone could have warned them?!?

Oh and to those of you who think it'll be a quick death... look at Pompey. Their charlatan of an owner got paid, exclusively, their last parachute payment, or rather he will do this summer.

4 years of parachute payments isn't it? 16, 16, 8 and 8m. Well, why not hang around? Think of the chicken sales, the marketing. It's only ###### Blackburn Rovers after all, not as though anyone gives a toss is it?

Clearly not. The Premier League don't. The LMA support the clown. The PFA don't care either, even though Taylor played for BRFC. That's football 2012 for you. Maintain the status quo, everyone keeps getting paid, don't rock the boat, not your problem is it?

Couldn't agree more Abbey, the apathetic support is just as much to blame for not taking the protests more seriously IMO.

If people would have come out in protest when they had the chance we’d have had some sort of momentum by now, but no they sit on their arses and watch things go down hill.

1000 fans outside the main entrance after home games would make people sit up and take note, hammering Kean win lose or draw, but sadly Blackburn fans don't know how to protest, been brought up on champagne football.

But you also have to bear in mind, Gav, is that when we did protest in larger numbers or in a more prominent way, all that produced was the nauseous Jerome Anderson show on Sky and further mickey takes from SEM/Kentaro types to which none of us has the means to respond. Just for me, this thing is beyond our control anymore - however much we are in the right and might conduct ourselves withrout reproach, there always seems to be someone/ something out there to put the kibosh on it. The question that needs asking is why? Why are people/things out there determined to nullify any efforts made by Rovers fans?

tell you what bob its all coming true what we all said in the napier at the motorhead gig :angry:

Fraid so pal. :(

Still, Braddock will be along soon to tell us about the golf. Great news.

The question that needs asking is why? Why are people/things out there determined to nullify any efforts made by Rovers fans?

£ $ €

You and Dawn not on speaking terms Bob? You know, - face to face rather than on't internet.

....or are you both, for some strange reason, sitting next to each other typing away on the same computer?

I agree with your post Gav, as I think Rovers have some of the most apathetic fans in the country, I really do.

However, 'brought up on champagne football' suggests that it's my generation (old enough to get interested in football in the early 90's) that is the main problem, whereas I'd suggest that it's the younger fans who've been most vocal and active against the incompetent Kean and it is in fact the older lot who are less likely to take action and more willing to sit on their hands.

I agree with your post Gav, as I think Rovers have some of the most apathetic fans in the country, I really do.

However, 'brought up on champagne football' suggests that it's my generation (old enough to get interested in football in the early 90's) that is the main problem, whereas I'd suggest that it's the younger fans who've been most vocal and active against the incompetent Kean and it is in fact the older lot who are less likely to take action and more willing to sit on their hands.

You're right about the older ones Andy. Infirmity is getting too close for comfort as it is - without standing outside Brockhall freezing our ***** off as well. That's for the brighter, younger age group.

You and Dawn not on speaking terms Bob? You know, - face to face rather than on't internet.

....or are you both, for some strange reason, sitting next to each other typing away on the same computer?

:lol: sat 2 yards away den! But if she will ask silly questions in public....

;)

i remember standing outside ewood on that freezing cold night with just a few diehard fans, waving banners and chanting venkys out songs, i would go through all that again if more people would turn up but that wont happen because most fans are too soft, shaking their heads and tutting, im afraid the horse has already bolted and now all thats left is the horse doo doo in his stable!!!

Be fair to yourselves -there was no amount of protesting that was going to change things from where we are now.This has been a well connived coup by a certain group funded by Venkys. They have all got pretty much what they wanted out of all of this -all of them-and when you can only hang the responsibility on somebody 8000 miles away as fans you are seriously limited as to what you can really do.What is it exactly that you feel you could or should have done that would have had the desired effect?? Pretty well nothing IMO.

They have torn this club apart systematically and there is no right of reply from any of us.Nobody who remotely looks like a doubter , let alone protester is given house room.Every dissenting voice has been twisted into being some sort of vendetta and even racism.

This is the biggest scandal in football history because its been calculated from day one.

The welfare of a small industrial town will be damaged beyond repair for years to come and the reason that will be put forward is that we never backed the owners or the manager so we deserve to be where we are now.

I feel like crying.I have never ever felt so completely gutted as i do tonight.

Archived