BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nzonzi off?

The Prof.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet we moan when some players show 'disloyalty' to our club in seeking to move to a better one. :rolleyes:

To be honest there are ways about going about such a move. And there are also ways of the fans treating him as well.

Nobody ever seems to get it right though, on either side.

And yet we moan when some players show 'disloyalty' to our club in seeking to move to a better one. :rolleyes:

Quite. Or the way I see it:

Hardened Rovers fan - (possible reaction): "Kean is clueless. His arrogance and lack of tactical ability are killing my club. I'm not going again while Kean is here."

* Rapturous applause * Don't dare call him/her not a real fan.

Long-standing, if slightly petulant Rovers player (nothing some decent man-management wouldn't sort) - (possible reaction): "Kean is clueless. His arrogance and lack of tactical ability are killing my career. I'm not playing again while Kean is here."

* Boo! Hiss! * How dare he? He's not fit to wear the shirt.

It's called hypocrisy.

I'm not sure N'Zonzi's transfer request is in any way a protest at the club's plight or Kean's management. More a protest at Kean's management of him and an act of self interest much like Samba's.

Interesting notion that Rovers supporters possibly owe N'Zonzi a debt of gratitude. It seems to me he has spent much of his time with us sulking and being a general pain in the rear..... as Mr Allardyce would no doubt testify to.

Surprised Stoke didn't sign him at the start of the window.

Pulis already plays four centre backs and has a 6'7 striker. Not many other areas of the pitch he can add genuine height. N'Zonzi is quite rare in being a very tall lad in there whilst also being technically sound. I think he's perfect for Stoke - an improvement on Glenn Whelan in open play and extra giant for set pieces.

At least we already signed his replacement; Etuhu has settled in very nicely so far.

...but that's exactly what he's trying to do.

Small wonder when he see's the way the likes of Salgado, EHD, Samba, Nelsen etc were forced out by the manager, not to mention upstairs men like Allardyce, Williams, Finn, Goodman, or his own men Hunt, Jensen etc. Kean is one ruthless conniving slimeball, the regime he works for are dodgepots and 99% of BRFC fans hate them all with a vengeance.

Can we really place any blame on the likes of N'Zonzi, Jones or Hoilett who have also baled out without a backward glance?

Archived