BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nzonzi off?

The Prof.

Nzonzi like Holliet is so full of himself he's up his own backside were better off without the pair of them.

How tf does that work? "Better off" without our two best players??? :wacko:

Obviously you are a person who doesn't understand football and footballers. I remember all the crap on here when we signed the likes of Savage, Dickov, Bellamy, Diouff and Todd but what good signings they all were. Good job this mb wasn't going when we were linked with Speedie and Batty or it would have exploded!

Do you think Man Utd would be better off without Rooney and Evra cos they are deemed 'difficult to manage'? How about the likes of Ballotelli? Drogba? Tevez? Go back to the past and George Best and Gazza were nightmare material for their managers.

There has to be discipline within the squad but a good manager will cope by and large and a great manager will make them better and blend them into the team. Rem Brian Clough built a double European Cup winning team out of misfits and bad boys (admittedly even he failed with Stan Bowles).

Snore.

Snore? If thats your age or close to it remember we've seen the Rovers at the top of the tree. You never will. Sweet dreams.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snore was aimed at another thread becoming inane drivel by the same posters.

What's your point about my age? My fault I wasn't born when you were? If anything you should be the one to realise these little arguments, which you so enjoy having on here, are pointless.

Been a fan of Nzonzi and always seen him as a rough and hard midfielder. Loved the way he went into the battle with a headband after an injury and how he pushed over Lucas Leiva telling him who was the boss and his screamer at home against Everton. However he has lost a lot on this departement and as mentioned was rubbish against Swansea and many other matches.

I think a lot of his motivation, determination and lack of confidence is down to rubbish management. Loaning him out would be the perfect option as I still see him as part of this club under the correct management.

Been a fan of Nzonzi and always seen him as a rough and hard midfielder. Loved the way he went into the battle with a headband after an injury and how he pushed over Lucas Leiva telling him who was the boss and his screamer at home against Everton. However he has lost a lot on this departement and as mentioned was rubbish against Swansea and many other matches.

I think a lot of his motivation, determination and lack of confidence is down to rubbish management. Loaning him out would be the perfect option as I still see him as part of this club under the correct management.

I agree with most of that alexanders. imo N'Zonzi is temperamental and fiery but a decent manager would get the best out of him. Who on earth can blame him for crossing swords with Kean anyway? Unfortunately a loan deal won't be the perfect option for him, a football career is soon over. He is a Premier League player and would be wasting his talents in the championship. If I was his agent I simply wouldn't countenence him staying at Blackburn.

"A rough and hard midfielder?" I agree that most could be forgiven for becoming frustrated under Kean but Nzonzi is certainly no tough tackler, he can be neat and tidy in possession and that's it, he's petulant, adds no protection for our back 4, even Big Sam got annoyed with his attitude and the way he clearly thinks he's gods gift.

Murphy and Etuhu are a class above him.

I don' understand why, if N'Zonzi has handed in a transfer request because he doesn't want to play in the Championship and the club are willing to sell him or for him to go out on loan and not stay and help us back into the Premiership, that they think that he still has a future with us? If and that's a huge if with Kean in charge, we got promoted and N'Zonzi was out on loan, would he just be accepted back despite the fact that he didn't want to help the club back to the Premiership in the first place? I don't see it.

I don' understand why, if N'Zonzi has handed in a transfer request because he doesn't want to play in the Championship and the club are willing to sell him or for him to go out on loan and not stay and help us back into the Premiership, that they think that he still has a future with us? If and that's a huge if with Kean in charge, we got promoted and N'Zonzi was out on loan, would he just be accepted back despite the fact that he didn't want to help the club back to the Premiership in the first place? I don't see it.

I think its more the fact that N'zonzi cannot stand working with Kean being the reason why he wants to leave. If they send him out on loan and we have a bad start (which under kean we will, IF Shebby has the power to sack kean), N'zonzi could be welcomed back in January.

people here glad to be getting rid of nzonzi? guess these are the same who were happy when we fired allardyce/williams. some people never learn that letting your best players leave is never good...

NZonzi is a bad egg, he likes to sulk and have a little strop….He doesn’t get on well with Kean & he doesn’t want to play here.. he’s too good for this league (in his head) – so what’s the point keeping him?

Loan on Everton isn’t a bad move….but id rather we shifted him out permanently if we get rid. UNLESS Everton are offering a big loan fee on top.

Nzonzi isn't very good, I don't even think he should have got the player of the season that time

Well that's sorted then.

As for hughesy, keep selling our best players pal. Ever wonder why we're in the Championship?

Well that's sorted then.

As for hughesy, keep selling our best players pal. Ever wonder why we're in the Championship?

Because we have the worst manager in football history? we've been selling our best players for many a year and somehow managed to stay in the top flight

NZonzi is a bad egg, he likes to sulk and have a little strop….He doesn’t get on well with Kean & he doesn’t want to play here.. he’s too good for this league (in his head) – so what’s the point keeping him?

Loan on Everton isn’t a bad move….but id rather we shifted him out permanently if we get rid. UNLESS Everton are offering a big loan fee on top.

he fell out with kean because the idiot was taking him down. kean bombed him out because he knew nzonzi (and nelsen, samba, givet) had his incompetence sussed.

he might like to sulk and he did for a short period under Sam but he's been our best midfielder for 3 years. thats why better manaGers than kean want to take him on.

we probably have to let him go because we've gone down and no one deserves having to play under kean. my issue is more with the people who seem to think flogging good players is a good thing. can you tell me of one case in the last 25 year s where we have sold one of our best players and replaced him with better?

Archived