BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nzonzi off?

The Prof.

No one is fooled by the signings... It's just n'zonzi has not been an exceptional player but he has been very good... However, he seems to think he deserves to be playing in premiership... He was the reason we dropped some point in a few games! He needs to take responsibility and play us back into the premiership!

No he doesn´t. We must take the fee from him and find a better player. He isn´t good enough.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I wouldn't want to play under Kean, nor be a part of a team owned by a disgusting rabble like Venky's In fact I'd feel ashamed to admit it. I hold no animosity towards Junior, N'Zonzi or anybody else wanting to leave because in the same situation the ONLY thing binding me to the club would be my lifelong love of the Rovers that died in November 2010. These players aren't supporters of the club and should be allowed to leave should a fair offer come in with no malice aimed towards them.

Hold on here, there is a fundamental difference between fans choosing to not attend games and players wanting out.

Personally, I am against the fans boycott and see it as totally unproductive, but that is for each person to think about and decide how they want to spend their money.

The players are PAID to play for this club. Many of them have been taken from near obscurity, the likes of Hoilett and N'Zonzi included, and have been given the opportunity to pursue their dream, live a fairly easy life and earn large sums of money. In return for that we should expect dedication, effort and all-around professionalism. N'Zonzi jumped ship a long time ago, deserting a cause when there was still plenty to fight for. Those of you who choose to defend him by saying that this was the fault of incompetent ownership and management are overlooking the fact that he still continued to pick up a wage.

At times the supporters need to look at the club, less like an idyllic representation of sport and passion, and more like a business. N'Zonzi's behaviour has been unacceptable. This isn't the fault of Kean or Venkys, this a question of attitude.

people complain that there are no players at the club that will rebel against the Kean regime when Nzonzi has clearly done just that, His attitude on the pitch in the last few months of the season was terrible but he is young(and very french!) it should have been the managers job to nip that attitude in the bud after his 1st poor performance but Kean is incable of motivating anybody(in the right way), nzonz isnt a great player but in the right hands could be a very good 1.

I don't think you can single out players for a poor attitude when the only players who didn't have that on the pitch were probably Robbo, Givet, Dunn, Orr and Lowe......if a bunch of players aren't perceived as trying hard enough in games then it is the fault of the manager whose job is to motivate the players.

Nzonzi's bad attitude transcended onto the pitch after the Kean-Givet row and it was also said he had a bust-up with Kean himself......maybe when he played he should have put all that aside but he clearly had no faith in the manager and I hardly blame him for that......I've heard a few times now that Kean just tries to be everyone's mate but this means nobody respects him enough when he tries to discipline players or whatever.

Kean and our owners are a complete joke and I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave.....if people are saying he owes us something because we took him from nowhere then they live in a fantasy world where it is things such as loyalty, and not money, that are the main factor in football. Nzonzi got jeered at last season for passing it backwards so in his mind why should he owe us anything.....we bought him for cheap and will get good money for him, that's enough in his eyes and mine.

"Look Steven, we know Premier League clubs are interested but because a previous manager signed you from a Division 2 side, we feel you owe us so what I want you to do is put all these silly things aside, such as ambition for instance, and come lose most games in the Championship."........."Same goes for you Junior, who cares if you get to play in the Champions League, you're only saying that because you've never played at Portman Road before".

N'Zonzi attitude towards the end of last season stank. The way he played against Swansea was a disgrace to anyone considered a professional. Sure it may have have been aimed at Kean but it was a smack in the face to the travelling fans. It stank of a spoilt brat who thinks of no one but himself.

Sure he has potential and is possibly better than what we have already but I think he is not as good as he or is his agent thinks he is.

Still would not be surprised to see him at Rovers next season.

Unconfirmed reports on twitter we have accepted £2.5m bid from stoke for Nzonzi.

No idea if source is reliable.

Must be some mistake Kean has slapped a different tag on him. The tag I slapped on him was a lazy git who switched off when we needed him most at the end of the season. Shame we didnt have Murphy instead of him last year.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/262943/Arsenal-and-Chelsea-eye-10m-Blackburn-star-Steven-Nzonzi/?

He's a good prospect and if he can get his head straight a year in the Championship could be just what he needs.

The problem is that I very much doubt that he ever will get his head straight and that he will never fulfill his potential.

Hold on here, there is a fundamental difference between fans choosing to not attend games and players wanting out.

Personally, I am against the fans boycott and see it as totally unproductive, but that is for each person to think about and decide how they want to spend their money.

The players are PAID to play for this club. Many of them have been taken from near obscurity, the likes of Hoilett and N'Zonzi included, and have been given the opportunity to pursue their dream, live a fairly easy life and earn large sums of money. In return for that we should expect dedication, effort and all-around professionalism. N'Zonzi jumped ship a long time ago, deserting a cause when there was still plenty to fight for. Those of you who choose to defend him by saying that this was the fault of incompetent ownership and management are overlooking the fact that he still continued to pick up a wage.

At times the supporters need to look at the club, less like an idyllic representation of sport and passion, and more like a business. N'Zonzi's behaviour has been unacceptable. This isn't the fault of Kean or Venkys, this a question of attitude.

I 100% agree with this post. We look to blame Kean/ Venkys for everything which in the majority of occasions is fair, BUT N'Zonzi last season gave up very early in the relegation dogfight. People have short memories with N'Zonzi when they state Kean can't handle him, cast your memories back to the start 2010/11 season Allardyce was manager and good old innocent Steven started on the bench due to "attitude problems" basically got a big fat new contract and strutted round Brockhall like gods gift to BRFC. If he was half as good of a player as he thought he was he wouldnt be making daisy chains at Brockhall training on his own he would have been snapped up by one of "the big boys".

I 100% agree with this post. We look to blame Kean/ Venkys for everything which in the majority of occasions is fair, BUT N'Zonzi last season gave up very early in the relegation dogfight. People have short memories with N'Zonzi when they state Kean can't handle him, cast your memories back to the start 2010/11 season Allardyce was manager and good old innocent Steven started on the bench due to "attitude problems" basically got a big fat new contract and strutted round Brockhall like gods gift to BRFC. If he was half as good of a player as he thought he was he wouldnt be making daisy chains at Brockhall training on his own he would have been snapped up by one of "the big boys".

agree 100%

Good player who should shine under a better manager and at a better club. Pretty obvious that N'Zonzi like EHD, Samba and Nelsen has been in the Kean Out camp from the off. So to those who are offering spiteful criticism above you can only be Keanites imo. Good result cos you'll be able to go to Ewood in one car next season..... if it's still open.

Spiteful criticism? You've not disproved anything that I have pointed out. I shall go to Ewood next season and if bluefred wants to share a lift im all for saving the enviroment! I am a fan of BRFC before hating Kean/Venkys .... but as I agreed with Eddie, good luck to those who do want to protest. Let's not make this an anti Kean/ Venkys thread.

Why are people pro Kean and venkys if they're annoyed with a player who thinks he is billy big bo!!ocks

He caused no problems when Sam was manager despite not always being selected and will cause none when he plays for another good manager. Unfortunately that won't be with us.

Pleased he stood up to that Knucklehead who is the source of so many of our problems.

Terrific player with enormous potential who will flourish in the top league and at international level for years to come. Like Jones.

"You don't know what you've lost till its gone..........."

Archived