BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Real Ale

Tried a bottle of 'Gin' beer last night after a meal out of curiosity. Bloody lovely it was too, light and zesty will make a great summer tipple. Brewed in London with spent material from gin production being added to the hops. Anybody else come across this?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

I suppose I should say happy 'generic mass produced black crap that leaves you tongue with an inch thick of horrible bile' day today.

I feel sorry for the guys round Liverpool who had to load the containers going to Israel, Argentina, S. Africa and Australia for the past few weeks..

I suppose I should say happy 'generic mass produced black crap that leaves you tongue with an inch thick of horrible bile' day today.

I feel sorry for the guys round Liverpool who had to load the containers going to Israel, Argentina, S. Africa and Australia for the past few weeks..

Miserable git.

• Backroom

Had a delightful little ale at Darwen's Wetherspoons last night. Can't remember the brewery but the ale was 'Track Record'.

Thought the 'Eclipse' stout was rather nice too (I don't often like stouts).

Tried a bottle of 'Gin' beer last night after a meal out of curiosity. Bloody lovely it was too, light and zesty will make a great summer tipple. Brewed in London with spent material from gin production being added to the hops. Anybody else come across this?

I had this beer from Head in Hat brewery GIN 4.1%. I had it from the pump, not bottle.

It was at a beer festival (ale & arty in Bexhill on sea) last night - not a bad beer.

Don't worry guys, whatever you have done be sure to know PAFELL has already done it.

As I drink beer, buy beer, sell beer, work at a club that goes through the minimum of 11 firkin a week, go to beer festivals, sometimes help out at beer festivals, organise beer festivals, get contacted by numerous breweries etc trying to sell me their beer, help out at two breweries - it is quite possible I will come across and would have tried, a beer that somebody else has had.

It is not only my work but my passion.

What do you do - oh yes, you look for folk on here to have a dig at for no reason. life must be boring for you.

Club I work at are having 'small' beer festival in April.

Beer list is

Headless 3.9% - by Redwillow

Pale 4% - by Kirkstall

Seville 4% - Dark Star

Lush 4% - By Hopstar

First hand 4.2% - by Big hand

22 - 4.3% by Dancing duck

What would jephers do? 4.5% - by Hand drawn monkey

Brown ale 4.7%- by Sonnet 43

Breakfast stout 4.8% - by Deeply Vale

77 - 4.9% by Heavy Industry

Cleopatra 5% - by Dervento

Londinium 5.5% - by Rooster

Niamh's Nemesis %.7% - by 5 Towns

Russian Rouble 7.3% - by Flipside

Plus four more, I have yet to decide on.

Club I work at are having 'small' beer festival in April.

Beer list is

Headless 3.9% - by Redwillow

Pale 4% - by Kirkstall

Seville 4% - Dark Star

Lush 4% - By Hopstar

First hand 4.2% - by Big hand

22 - 4.3% by Dancing duck

What would jephers do? 4.5% - by Hand drawn monkey

Brown ale 4.7%- by Sonnet 43

Breakfast stout 4.8% - by Deeply Vale

77 - 4.9% by Heavy Industry

Cleopatra 5% - by Dervento

Londinium 5.5% - by Rooster

Niamh's Nemesis %.7% - by 5 Towns

Russian Rouble 7.3% - by Flipside

Plus four more, I have yet to decide on.

Oh dear - is it about quantity or taste?

Start at top and work down is always my way - hard to do it the other way round.

We do pints, half & thirds. A third of each, a nice session.

As a third only costs £1.00. It means having a third of each is only £14.00 and it is only about 4.6 pints.

What would you do? :D I would still have room for more.

Did I mention, I sell beer :)

Start at top and work down is always my way - hard to do it the other way round.

We do pints, half & thirds. A third of each, a nice session.

As a third only costs £1.00. It means having a third of each is only £14.00 and it is only about 4.6 pints.

What would you do? :D I would still have room for more.

Did I mention, I sell beer :)

Archived