BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Favourite game for next season

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton. New ground. Weekend away ... closely followed by Blackpool.

Also, as I've not had a "local" away game for a few years, Leeds, Barnsley, one or two of the Sheffield clubs.

I gave already started planning nottingham forest away, my uncle and 2 of my brothers are forest fans. Looking forward to that. Its difficult to watch Championship football on tv on norway so i think im going to try to catch 3-4 games live.

Gonna try to Get tickets at ewood vs burnley, the away game vs forest, a London game vs crystal palace or charlton (hopefully around Christmas), and maybe another game in combination with a Liverpool home game, since most of my friends support Liverpool

Brighton new ground yes....but the nightlife for Blokes could be abit unusual! Make sure your not too drunk at the end of the night! lol

Away games to look forward to for me:

Barnsley

Blackpool (If they Fail)

Brighton

Bolton (Hopefully)

Burnley

Cardiff

Derby

Hull

Leeds

Leicester

Millwall

Nottingham

Sheffield Utd/ Weds

KC stadium - hull away for me! Walking distance to the game. Love the idea of having a drink before a game, it's a novelty. Even if the banter could become unbearable. Saying that, there new owners are doing a great impersonation of venky's second coming!!

To be honest I'm just looking forward to getting to more away games. Where I live I'm very handy for Millwall, Charlton and Crystal Palace and for once I should be able to afford the tickets! As it stands I go to Fulham away and thats about it in London, I can't justify shelling out £56 a ticket to see us play Chelsea. Last season me and a Rovers supporting mate at Uni wanted to go to West Ham (when we were struggling and they were in the bottom 3) and they wanted £40 each for one of the worst games of football I've ever seen (we watched it down the pub in the end).

Being able to get to more away matches is the one tiny upside of relegation for me.

This time round i'm not looking forward to the Burnley games

I'm looking forward to a few trips over to Yorkshire like Leeds, Barnsley, Sheffield, Hull.

That said, if our team is abysmal it is going to be less fun.

Hopefully our away followings will be good with the 'away-only' people going.

To be honest I'm just looking forward to getting to more away games. Where I live I'm very handy for Millwall, Charlton and Crystal Palace and for once I should be able to afford the tickets! As it stands I go to Fulham away and thats about it in London, I can't justify shelling out £56 a ticket to see us play Chelsea. Last season me and a Rovers supporting mate at Uni wanted to go to West Ham (when we were struggling and they were in the bottom 3) and they wanted £40 each for one of the worst games of football I've ever seen (we watched it down the pub in the end).

Being able to get to more away matches is the one tiny upside of relegation for me.

This. Plus Derby, Nottm Forest, Ipswich, Leicester, Peterborough and Watford.

Plus, depending on promotion from League 1 will be MK Dons, Notts County and Stevenage.

Also, as I've not had a "local" away game for a few years, Leeds, Barnsley, one or two of the Sheffield clubs.

Same here. Shame that Donny went down, i can chuck Hull into that list as well which is a bit closer for me than you. Boro's not a million miles away either.

Boro is my favourite away trip. Early train, session around Darlington where the beer is cheap as cheap can be, go to match (this is the dull bit but we usually win there), train up to Newcastle for more beer and then last train home. A great day out.

Firmly in with the away games crew. will go to the majority of away games work allowing. Couldnt give a rats arse about burnley been there done it and have the t shirt from many occasions, its so boring now it doesnt excite me anymore.

Looking forward to the Yorkshire trips as it means an early drink in Haworth !

I really dont think ANYONE can be realistic in thinking the clueless one will still be in charge.

Archived