BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very poor first half, do there not klnow that we have to win, a three man midfield is just not working

It would appear that an 11 man team doesn't work either.

Terrible match so far, feel sorry for those who have attended. really is a shame we're just wimping out of this league with not so much as a whimper of complaint. Just feels like an inevitability and I loathe the fact that these players have the cheek to ask for their pay each week. Kean and Venkys aside, the players really have to stand up and be counted. Can't help feeling a Samba or Nelsen would have given some form of encouragement by now, ###### to Kean's "tactics", the players need to figure out what they're doing for themselves. Kean certainly can't tell them.

Kean speaking about Nzonzi on 24th April afterthe Norwich game

“We feel as though he is an improving player. The level he is at now, from where he was when he came to the club is nothing short of sensational.

It is no surprise he is linked with massive clubs all over the world because we feel as though he has been top notch.

We felt it was the right time to bring him out, after his levels have dropped in the stats, to freshen him up for the last few games. Of course he is still very important to what we are trying to do"

What he meant to say was he put one on me in training so he won't play again this season. But I will put him on the bench so the media don't realise anything is wrong.

I too would like to be put out of my misery.

Gone are the days of the "Barmy Army" chant echoing around Ewood. It's not like we ask for much. Mid-table and a bit of heart would do! Going down with pride would be acceptable even FFS! Not this though!

Jees, Neville is exposing our £7,000,000 central defender as the cardboard silhouette he is.

Absolutely disgraceful display. Sums up the whole club at the moment.

Well done to the fans for the constant kean out, venkys out chanting. More of that in the second half please. Let's make these crooks running our club fully aware that they are not wanted.

Scott dann is the worst defender I have ever seen and is probably the worst player on our books, I could see Ribero or myles doing a better job that him, Its shocking how bad he is and has beena t fault for us conceding goals that have helped put us in this position time and time again.

Archived