BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

BBC Radio Five Live just said the same, but said one of the Olsson twins (Marcus surely?) being one of the three.

So probably a 4-3-3 if correct?

Rovers going all gung-ho but that should play into Wigan's hands, they have been killing sides in recent weeks on the counter.

And thats a problem because...???

We have Scott Dann he is built like a house and eats counter attacks for breakfast!!!

or is that he moves like a house?

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Kean just write down formations on little pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, swish his hand around inside and draw out the winner?

I think it's less scientific than that!

Last PL game at Ewood for a very long time.

What'smore, I reckon Wigan will win easily.

I wonder if any Rovers fans will be chanting Dave Whelan's name tonight.

Does Kean just write down formations on little pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, swish his hand around inside and draw out the winner?

I think unfortunatley for us, the formations are a result of his thought process.:( putting them in a bowl would be preferable!

I think unfortunatley for us, the formations are a result of his thought process.:( putting them in a bowl would be preferable!

I dont think he puts that much effort in, i think he watches match of the day and just copies whatever team gets praise.

"Should Steve Kean go? Do Rovers deserve to go down? Have the fans helped or hindered the cause by booing him so much? Send me your emails at alan.tyers@telegraph.co.uk "

The daily Telegraph match thread wants our opinions :rolleyes:

Archived