BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Backroom

From what I can make out of Mercer's betting habits over the past few weeks he's literally bet on every possible outcome, so he's bound to win something :lol:

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh give over. Rovers fans will be passive as usual tomorrow. Wussies the majority of em.

Easy to say when you're living on a diet of bagels and donuts 2000 miles away....

From what I can make out of Mercer's betting habits over the past few weeks he's literally bet on every possible outcome, so he's bound to win something :lol:

My betting on football is a bit of fun only and it's the missus who enjoys any winnings.

Main winnings come from the horses - simple rule, 50% winnings safely banked, 40% back into the pot for further bets and 10% into the football pot for a bit of fun.

I do okay ;)

Oh give over. Rovers fans will be passive as usual tomorrow. Wussies the majority of em.

After a Bank Holiday Monday on the ale and passions running as high as they are l really can't see passiveness being an issue tomorrow night.

How good would it be for any Rovers player to show open dissent towards Kean tomorrow night because afterall they will have failure written on their CV's come a week today.

Yes, quiet mutterings of discontent spattered with the odd 'stand up' complainer who is quickly made made to feel foolish by the surrounding throng of wet-arses. On the whole rovers fans are shiitheads. The real fans don't go anymore and haven't been for years.....theyve been priced out of the whole premir league thing and watch at the pub.....thats who you need in there tomorrow, a few of the old boys who might actually kick off.

Should aim a song at the press box tomorrow.

We thought Kean was s h i t, we were right, we were right.

Aim a song at the press box? Violence is required.

Yes, quiet mutterings of discontent spattered with the odd 'stand up' complainer who is quickly made made to feel foolish by the surrounding throng of wet-arses. On the whole rovers fans are shiitheads. The real fans don't go anymore and haven't been for years.....theyve been priced out of the whole premir league thing and watch at the pub.....thats who you need in there tomorrow, a few of the old boys who might actually kick off.

Don't be silly and don't put it in writing. Pitch invasions at the end of a season are one thing, advocating violence is another.

I can advocate exactly what I want. I'm merely stating what might have happened in the 80s.

I think the "On the whole rovers fans are shiitheads" quote advocates you might have been about 2 in the eighties and have yet to grow up?

I can advocate exactly what I want. I'm merely stating what might have happened in the 80s.

Actually--------you can't, not without putting yourself outside the law.

Re second sentence, you were doing no such thing.

• Backroom

We're down anyway, watch us get a scrappy win and things carry on longer

Part of me wants the owners, manager and most the players embarassed on live tv at home

we won't win tomorrow. Being totally rubbish at something catches up with you eventually. Every dog has its day (united, Liverpool away) and even the worst teams blag a result here and there. Even the dingles had a few decent results. We are the pits. We all know it and now everyone else unconnected to the club has noticed. I've lost count of the amount of times I've said "told you so" over the last couple of weeks. 1-1.

We are 1-100 on to go down. If we beat Wigsn 2-0, we still need to beat Chelsea and Wigan lose to Wolves to say up. Or QPR need to lose at Citi by 3. And that is presuming Bolton don't win. I can't see Wigan losing to Wolves. 25-1 not good odds to get on us staying up. 50-1 fairer.

If we lose v Wigan we are down

If we draw v Wigan we are down

If we win v Wigan and lose to Chelsea we are down

If we win v Wigan and draw to Chelsea we are down

If we win v Wigan and win v Chelsea we.... never mind, Barnsley, ain't been there in years.

Personally I wouldn't go on the pitch for many reasons but primarily it isn't worth a criminal record and all that brings.

A number of posters have been advocating a pitch invasion for weeks, at least one is older than me. I presume they will be first over the barriers tonight?

Somehow I doubt it.

As for Sparky are you going to live up to your words or just another key board warrior?

We need a win by two clear goals to prolong the agony.

We are all masochists in Blackburn- Kean will horlicks even this last wish with some bizarre selection, tactics and subs which will have the betting boys in India salivating with delight.

Archived