BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only a loss (vs Liverpool), but a loss against a completely off-form reserve side, who had 10 men for most of the game.

Nice try though Kean.

What's his win percentage now?

A very respectable 26.56%

On 8 April 2012, Kean managed his 60th game in charge at Blackburn Rovers, a 3-0 away loss to West Brom leaving Rovers in the relegation zone with only 6 games of the season remaining.[12] This was his 30th defeat as manager of Blackburn Rovers in 60 games. When compared to former Rovers manager Sam Allardyce's statistics whilst manager of the club, it would reveal at this point that Steve Kean has only lost 4 games less as manager during his reign, with 30 games to spare.[13] In fact statistically, as of November 2011, Steve Kean is Blackburn Rovers' second worst manager since 1992, with only Paul Ince scoring a lower win percentage.[14]

I wonder who wrote this piece of spin?

What's his win percentage now?

"Well I'd rather not look at it like that, percentages don't paint the entire picture, but if you were to take the Wolves, Sunderland, Norwich and Manchester United away game, it's 100%, in fact I'd argue that with a bit more luck, dew and what have you, it should probably be nearer to 110%, which is a massive positive, and probably a truer reflection of the season as a whole, where in parts we've been magnificent. Hopefully we can take the first 23 seconds against Spurs and remember that against Wigan, it's just a question of consistency from here on in. If we can get on a little run between now and the end of the season I'm confident we can make the top 10."

Last home match this season and the owners are not coming.

WHAT OWNERS??? It feels like the trust just left us, "dont worry you wont be able to afford big sam on your own but we have put the Brockhall ball boy in charge he is a hard worker, you wont be able to afford the top earners either so they will have to go....GOOD LUCK"

i see the soccer saturday pundits are changing the tune somewhat, kean not flavour of the month with them anymore, they had an interview with martinez after and he said

'you can never be too positive'

kean always says 'im very positive'

whats the morale of the story?

if your too positive, you will be relegated.

i see the soccer saturday pundits are changing the tune somewhat, kean not flavour of the month with them anymore, they had an interview with martinez after and he said

'you can never be too positive'

kean always says 'im very positive'

whats the morale of the story?

if your too positive, you will be relegated.

I've a feeling you have totally misunderstood Martinez.

They know what is coming and refuse to accept any responsibility for what has happened and are letting Kean the puppet take all the stick instead. Absolute disgrace indeed.

For which they are paying him handsomely. He is too arrogant, deluded, deceitful etc. to do the honest thing and resign.

• Moderation Lead

Venkean says this is biggest game in years!

ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING IF THEY ARE NOT HERE!! :wacko::angry2:

Indeed. Not like they've been over regularly is it though?

in case they are reading these boards

(stevekeanbullshitomiter on)

'yes you must come, we all love you here, you will get a standing ovation, we wont say anything hurtful honest and we LOVE steve kean, dont listen to that nasty media'

(stevekeanbullshitomiter off)

Wonder is Myles Anderson will get his first start?? Anyone remember that overhead kick he scored?? which followed his infamous tackle?? I say the lads pulling up tree's im gonna be chanting for him not rochina on monday!!! :brfcsmilie:

Wonder is Myles Anderson will get his first start?? Anyone remember that overhead kick he scored?? which followed his infamous tackle?? I say the lads pulling up tree's im gonna be chanting for him not rochina on monday!!! :brfcsmilie:

Saw him in the reserves earlier in the week and was taken off after about 65 minutes.

Isn't he about 22 years of age now ? Well he should be much further on, never really tested by Newcastle and looked very, very average. IMO, with any other manager but Kean, wouldn't get a sniff of 1st team.

Archived