BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

What does a pic of BFS looking like he's going for a heart monitoring session (which I assume he does) have to do with the game v Wigan or the current situation at Rovers?

Once again the juvenile cannot refrain from wanting attention. Very sad.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for this all to be over.

It is not the relegation itself that saddens me, we've been down before and came back from it, but what has happened to the club in it's entirety. We would be going down with essentially nothing; a manager and owners who are not wanted, a playing squad of which the majority will want to leave and an aura that will discourage anybody worthwhile from wanting to join.

It'd be great to start the opening game of the Championship in September with new owners, a new manager, at least 4/5 academy boys in the starting line-up and in front of a sold-out Ewood Park.

This is nothing more than a dream at this moment in time.

Is that what the image I couldn't see was?

In that case, feck off Braddock.

It looked like BFS had the kit on that monitor the players stats. Quite a bit of wire and those things they stick on like a round plaster. I have it done but don't know what they are called.

Fortunately BFS had his pants on.

Ill predict circa 19k-20k. We've lost 3k fans during last 3 months.

True but do you not think a lot will come back if they are st holders just to vent disappointment. Thats if they havent thrown them away!

I think it'll be a 2-2 draw, and we'll be relegated, and there'll be nowhere for Kean to hide.

I doubt he will! im sure he will be in front of the camera with a big fat greesy grin on his face saying how we will 100% bounce back next season and that he will be at ewood for a long long time.

I fully disagree with that sentiment and this messageboard would be a worse place with a limit enforced

That's fine and isn't it wonderful that we are in a position where folk can express different opinions and they can be published and read !!!

Why is a limit useful. Well, it means that folk could fully participate in the MB by being able to read all previous posts without having to read through reams of waffle. Example, how many times have you read a statement with words to the effect 'can someone please tell me what this is all about as I haven't time to read through x number of pages'.

It's personal opinion and choice. As I said, personally, anything that seems to be over 250 words, I mainly ignore.

• Backroom

Mercer, I hope you don't think I was getting at you.

I enjoy your input and it's always fun debating with you.

I'm not one to write particularly long posts but some people do make great ones.

What does a pic of BFS looking like he's going for a heart monitoring session (which I assume he does) have to do with the game v Wigan or the current situation at Rovers?

Once again the juvenile cannot refrain from wanting attention. Very sad.

Exactly. Why did SA get a mention? Someone remind the poster that the knowledgeable staff left a long time ago and the Scottish Moron he idolises is taking us down.

Load of sentimental, inaccurate and thoroughly boring tosh. 10 minutes of my life gone that I will never get back reading that old tripe.

On topic, 1-2. Rovers are suicidal at the back and will find a way to gift some goals to Wigan.

Mercer, I hope you don't think I was getting at you.

I enjoy your input and it's always fun debating with you.

I'm not one to write particularly long posts but some people do make great ones.

No problems !!!

I am not overly sensitive.

sorry braddock, the usual bull coming from you, dont protest during game? why? you have already admitted in your endless drivel that we are going down (some of your writing was ok) couldnt give a fecking feck about the players, hurting the manager's feelings or making mrs D uncomfortable, monday IS NOT about the game anymore, its about a hell of alot more than that, about our club, the way it has been run into the ground, i would usually end by predicting a score but not this time, the only thing i will predict is that all those responsible for our club's demise will be made to pay for it on monday night....TEN FOLD!!!

• Backroom

Every preview gets pinned before the game mate

Unpinned a few topics recently to make it more user friendly

Mondays match becomes insignificant if QPR beat Stoke on Saturday and Bolton have had a win out of two home games.

Wigan havent won at Ewood have they ? Guess what I am certain that Kean will allow that to happen along with all the other shyte he has done over the past 18 months.

Anger is a word that will unleash the whole frustration of the Blackburn fans on Monday, Kean and co will no doubt brush it aside and we will hear that he still looks to take the positives as we finish in the runners up spot to the wooden spoon, I am certain he will take that as a positive. We will no doubt hear how he intends to use this experioence to get us back us up the following season.

I hope mr Blackbelt guy has his wits about him because I have the horrible feeling its going to go very bad for Kean on Monday.

I dont give a toss about the score, I gave up hope a long time ago. I do expect the fans to get their own message across for the whole match.

KEAN OUT

Treating my old man to a ticket for this game, he is a wiganer through and through.

All i expect is every rovers fan to be cheering the names of Robbo, Lowe, Dunn, Yakubu, Hoilett and Givet to be cheered as loudly as possible when the final home games team is read out.

No doubt it will be a coldroun of noise for 90 mins.

Archived