BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Just makes me sad how avoidable all of this was.

If it wasn't for Venky's stupidity in sticking with Kean and the minority of supporters blindly and mindlessly backing him...

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why ?

Chelsea 2 down to Barca and 10 men.

WBA 2 down to Bolton with only 10 to go.

Football is a funny old game.

Improbable, yes, impossible no.

Mercer can you and others stop spouting the faint hope line. We're gone. Nobody wants to hear any of this 'support the team whilst we're still not mathematically down' chuff anymore. It'll just stop people joining in against the impostors running our club. They need to hear it loud and clear tomorrow from the off.

Equal points but out of the bottom three on GD.

Look at the table again, we'd be third from bottom Fife.

To escape relegation we need to win by two clear goals tomorrow.

Then we need QPR to lose against City in their final match, by 3 clear goals.

Then Bolton lose or draw in their final match against Stoke away.

Then we just need to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Simple...

Mercer can you and others stop spouting the faint hope line. We're gone. Nobody wants to hear any of this 'support the team whilst we're still not mathematically down' chuff anymore. It'll just stop people joining in against the impostors running our club. They need to hear it loud and clear tomorrow from the off.

Absolutely agree.

I was giving Kean & Venky's stick almost from the off 18 months ago and I got pilloried for it from some on here, so I aint going to change now !!!

What I have said is that we are not mathematically down yet, there is a glimmer of hope !

For me, figuratively speaking, Kean & Venky's must get it both barrels tomorrow night.

Have slipped a cheeky fiver on us staying-up @ 25/1. Just couldn't resist that one !

Just makes me sad how avoidable all of this was.

If it wasn't for Venky's stupidity in sticking with Kean and the minority of supporters blindly and mindlessly backing him...

Correct. Not to mention those who even up until recently were all for giving him time!

[/b]

Absolutely agree.

I was giving Kean & Venky's stick almost from the off 18 months ago and I got pilloried for it from some on here, so I aint going to change now !!!

What I have said is that we are not mathematically down yet, there is a glimmer of hope !

For me, figuratively speaking, Kean & Venky's must get it both barrels tomorrow night.

Have slipped a cheeky fiver on us staying-up @ 25/1. Just couldn't resist that one !

25/1 Merc -you have been done mate!!

Result no longer matters, we are relegated and we all knew it was coming except our glorious (Please don't use that word again)up of a leader. Tomorrow night is no longer about supporting the team its about ensuring our message as fans gets through to the whole footballing world that KEAN is a complete clueless clown.

As saddened as I am about our demise I cannot ever think of hating anyone as much as I hate Kean.

KEAN OUT and tell the world !

i think we should all refuse to leave tomorrow, i dnt care if we are still there at 10pm on tuesday, occupy ewood

###### to that, let's get on the pitch and take the place back, grow a pair, to much mddle class posturing going on.

thank god it will all be over tomorrow.

i just can't any more of it.

this season's been like a mixture of superglue and immac on my nut-sack. The pain just refuses to go away.

Tomorrow there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide for Kean.

I'm looking forward to Ewood feeling alive for the first time in 18 long months.

Raise the roof, sing your hearts out...

Sing all the old songs, sing about all our past Hero's !

But most of all let's give Kean and this regime hell !!!!

It's most certainly not all over yet. I think you're likely to take 3 points off Wigan for starters, but goal difference is key. Your last match is against a team who's only realistic chance of Champions League football next season is by winning it on the 19th. As good as the Chelsea team is, they will have an eye on the final, and thus their players will selfishly be more concerned about self preservation, which is understandable. Smash Wigan and nick a win in London, you just might stay up on goal difference, just like how the title winners will be decided. It's written all over this season, a goal difference finish at both ends. Sincere good luck.

Tafkap....we are shyte...please dont talk it.

I feel your dejection, but seriously, it's not really that remote you know, odds against, certainly, but not that remote? Look who QPR have in the last game.

On another note, is Wigan's allocation sold out? Interested in knowing if they've sold out for the short trip fixture?

I feel your dejection, but seriously, it's not really that remote you know, odds against, certainly, but not that remote? Look who QPR have in the last game.

On another note, is Wigan's allocation sold out? Interested in knowing if they've sold out for the short trip fixture?

Yea they have for once.

When John Williams and co started the Taking Back Ewood initiative l don't think they ever could have envisaged that we the fans will have to do it by force.

[/b]

Absolutely agree.

You'd have had more fun carefully folding your fiver into the shape of a nice paper aeroplane and flinging out of your bedroom window. And as much chance of winning anything !

Archived