BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

So the discussion on here concerns a view held by some there should be a pitch invasion. You mention thousands of fans from other clubs being on the pitch this weekend not being arrested when clearly those fans were celebrating the end of their season. If those same fans were protesting I suspect it would be in the media and a different story.

Ergo all of my comments had to be concerned with a protest on the pitch. Therefore by being extraordinarily picky with my failure to mention either the word celebration or protest I'd suggest you are the one being a touch insulting with the above and the tone of the final line in your original post.

It is indisputably an arrestable offence to go on the pitch and I think carries a three year banning order. It isn't worth it.

I won't be surprised if there is a pitch invasion, perhaps even play stopped, which I don't think will help our cause.

This is why I will NOT be on the pitch. Banners yes, voice yes, vent my spleen at the chicken people and Coco yes, but on the pitch NO.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Dave Whelan said anything about this game? He was the one who originally called Venky's purchase suspect as soon as it happened. Maybe after the game, when hes not conflicted, he could offer some words about our plight?

Lets hope for an evening of hell for Venky's and Kean after a season of hell for the fans. KEAN OUT, VENKY's OUT!!

Would love to hear a strong rendition of

"Its never your fault, its never your Faaaaauuuullllt, Always excuses, its never your fault"

And Steve Kean for England/Chelsea etc.

A bit of gallows humour, as well as abuse, would probably help convey our message better.

This is why I will NOT be on the pitch. Banners yes, voice yes, vent my spleen at the chicken people and Coco yes, but on the pitch NO.

Correct. Anyway the only time it will happen is at the end of the game. Only somebody wanting a criminal record and a football banning order will invade the pitch during the match. So I doubt very much it will happen.

Haha I love that people are talking about a pitch invasion. I'd love it to happen but this is Ewood Park we are talking about.

People will grumble quietly and then leave at 85 minutes because 'Back to work tomorrow'.

Haha I love that people are talking about a pitch invasion. I'd love it to happen but this is Ewood Park we are talking about.

People will grumble quietly and then leave at 85 minutes because 'Back to work tomorrow'.

Spot on.

In fact it's probably more likely that Wigan fans will get on the pitch to be quite honest.

Spot on.

So you've changed your mind about needing some of the lads and a spot of violence? I thought you'd be up there with them.

Yes, quiet mutterings of discontent spattered with the odd 'stand up' complainer who is quickly made made to feel foolish by the surrounding throng of wet-arses. On the whole rovers fans are shiitheads. The real fans don't go anymore and haven't been for years.....theyve been priced out of the whole premir league thing and watch at the pub.....thats who you need in there tomorrow, a few of the old boys who might actually kick off.

Aim a song at the press box? Violence is required.

Sorry forgot Rovers fans are wet-arses

I won't be surprised if there is a pitch invasion, perhaps even play stopped, which I don't think will help our cause.

I don't think there will be a pitch invasion, certainly not en-mass. Maybe a few attempts by a boozed up individual at the most.

Talking a right load of old tripe! Get behind them my backside!

Too right he was talking nonsense, he was taking his self proclaimed mantle of Rovers number one fan to ridiculous lengths with the nonsense he was spouting. That is the kind of stuff that gives the impression that lots of Rovers fans are behind Kean and the Indians.

Cologne were relegated at the weekend following a disastrous season in which promises made by those running the club - about building a strong and competitive side - were recklessly broken. Instead of quality, the team was populated with bargain bin talent. The summer will see the departure of the better players, including the team's leading figure Lukas Podolski (for which the club will at least receive a fee).

This is how their fans reacted.

Disgraceful of course. I'm just saying.

Just a point of order on pitch invasions.

These days the police are much more savy about social media and what it takes to get sites like ours to turn over the names/emails of people they consider involved in orchestrating or promoting criminal acts (such as a pitch invasion).

Consider this before posting

(Though I do agree with Paul, whilst I certainly don't condone it and think it would be hugely detrimental. People are so angry today that I could see it happening).

These days the police are much more savy about social media and what it takes to get sites like ours to turn over the names/emails of people they consider involved in orchestrating or promoting criminal acts (such as a pitch invasion).

(Though I do agree with Paul, whilst I certainly don't condone it and think it would be hugely detrimental. People are so angry today that I could see it happening).

The Police , should strike the first blow and arrest Kean for impersonating a football manager ...

WE CAN JUST DENY SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THE DAILY STAR DOES...SIMPLES :unsure:

Cologne were relegated at the weekend following a disastrous season in which promises made by those running the club - about building a strong and competitive side - were recklessly broken. Instead of quality, the team was populated with bargain bin talent. The summer will see the departure of the better players, including the team's leading figure Lukas Podolski (for which the club will at least receive a fee).

Disgusting behaviour

Gotta love those Jerrys they dont do owt by halve, crazy barstools.

Please to all of you going tonight....give them absolute hell. Cheer the team until we concede (although not much point in even doing that as we can't stay up bar a total miracle and they don't deserve support after last week)then give Kean and venky's hell. I want to see that guy cry on the touchline.

Show the world how angry we all are and how it is actually ruining our lives (far fetched maybe but if you consider the mood swings this is causing at home, work etc because of the feeling of being powerless then it's accurate).

I have had to bung the owner of my local a few quid so he plays our game instead of the USA vs Slovakia hockey match so please give us all a reason to watch it and UNLEASH HELL. When all is done and dusted and we are relegated 'ROVERS TIL I DIE' show these muppets they won't be here forever and we won't let them destroy our club

Just been listening to Sky Sports radio. There was some big noise from a supporters group called Ewood Blues who lives just down the road and he was saying that we should go and beat Wigan 6-0 and then go to Chelsea and win 1-0. Simple really. He didn't want the fans to be booing or chanting, just to cheer on the team.

Just been listening to Sky Sports radio. There was some big noise from a supporters group called Ewood Blues who lives just down the road and he was saying that we should go and beat Wigan 6-0 and then go to Chelsea and win 1-0. Simple really. He didn't want the fans to be booing or chanting, just to cheer on the team.

Dreamland.

Down the road from Ewood surely?

I can see us winning this game by a goal. Which wouldnt be anywhere near enough to give us a chance but would keep the slow death progressing without a final blow.

Having said that, looking at the way Wigan have been playing, they should really be fancying their chances of sealing survivial in this game. And they will fully deserve to stay up- unlike our lot.

Archived