BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunning TV as you 'unleashed fury' last night as promised on here.

A sprightly chicken, some tennis balls (?), possibly the world's worst pitch invasion and one principled fan hurling his ST book at the (wrong) dugout with minutes of the season remaining.

Seriously? Not remember on' t'Turf when Kevin ball got sent off and about 10 genetically mutated teenagers ran onto the pitch trying to egg more on to follow them and head to the away end. When no-one followed they turned round and walked off. Or even worse, what about that dingle that tried to get at Savage, wet himself when Reidy confronted him and then punched that policewoman? Now that WAS funny.

article-1220959-022F4D060000044D-663_468x286.jpg

Mr Maureen not from what has been reported I believe if Rochina takes to the field they have to pay him a performance bonus I was thinking the same thing while watching the game last night bring on Rochina you would have thought the powers that be would have spent everything to give us a chance to survive but obviously they don't care you could imagine my exasperation when the next Wayne Rooney came on instead and even then too late and yes he was named on the bench last night but as usual never to be wheeled out. I must also say a massive thank you to Dave Whelan for being so understanding of our perilous plight and totally agree with him when he says Venkys need to step back and take advice from people who know what they are doing. One thing dawned on last night this was a slow motion car crash waiting to happen in the first 5 months of the season does anyone realise we only won 2 games vs Arsenal & Swansea at home in the first 5 months we have played 16 won 2 drawn 4 & lost 10 which as many will say is awful and surely our owners would have worked out by xmas this guy had to go if not then they are really as daft as some make out and should really have listened to the advice of JW,TF & MG.

Seriously? Not remember on' t'Turf when Kevin ball got sent off and about 10 genetically mutated teenagers ran onto the pitch trying to egg more on to follow them and head to the away end. When no-one followed they turned round and walked off. Or even worse, what about that dingle that tried to get at Savage, wet himself when Reidy confronted him and then punched that policewoman? Now that WAS funny.

Hasta, you are the first person to make me laugh today! Thank you so much.

A decent neutral write up and pictures of crowd here.

Rather clueless write up.

Picked out this pearler but there were too many to list. See if you can spot the error.

"The treatment of the players was surprisingly decent. Paul Robinson, Wigan’s keeper, did a bet of a lap, slowed down by well wishers. It’s quite the contrast with North American sport, where the players generally seem to assume that anyone on the pitch is a threat to their safety."

• Backroom

How sad is it looking at those players now though

Rather clueless write up.

Picked out this pearler but there were too many to list. See if you can spot the error.

"The treatment of the players was surprisingly decent. Paul Robinson, Wigan’s keeper, did a bet of a lap, slowed down by well wishers. It’s quite the contrast with North American sport, where the players generally seem to assume that anyone on the pitch is a threat to their safety."

I liked it, just to read how taken aback he was by the hostility compared to Canadian crowds.

He made us sound like Galatasaray :tu:

I can't get over Marcus ollson coming on. And Formica, nzonzi and Rochina all being on the bench

Kean has fell out with Nzonzi and Rochina and is too stubborn to back down and pick them! A complete ****!

heres an interview with 'Tayls' the guy who threw the chicken on.

Not his chicken. The chicken belonged to Ben who smuggled it in in his chicken suit! ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2141253/Blackburn-fan-reckons-chicken-prank-delivered-message-Steve-Kean.html

To keep Modeste on whilst leaving Formica, Rochina and Nzonzi on the bench was ridiculous, but to be honest I was beyond caring at that point. We were relegated weeks ago. I'm just glad we saved it for a televised fixture on a monday night. Nothing else to take the attention away.

IMO Obviously did not want them injured and spoiling the lucrative fees some people may gain with their transfers out, and putting them on might have given us a fighting chance of avoiding relegation , Remember the plan he keeps talking about part one complete and now we will be away from media eyes in the championship the rest of the plan can be carried out.

Archived