BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Stunning TV as you 'unleashed fury' last night as promised on here.

A sprightly chicken, some tennis balls (?), possibly the world's worst pitch invasion and one principled fan hurling his ST book at the (wrong) dugout with minutes of the season remaining.

You certainly sent the watching world a message. Just not sure what the hell it was.

Weird but hugely entertaining. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you freefall into League One.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes GAV I totally missed it, please explain cheer me up.

Given the circumstances a chicken dressed in blue and white is most offensive to this Rovers fan.Or should I just go with the flow a bit of

surreal lightheartedness from the barmy army.If it was the latter and a valid pop at Venkys then all I say is pathetic.HA HA ###### HA.

The point being the chap smuggled the chicken into the ground, whilst he was himself dressed as a chicken, now wind yer neck in.

A sprightly chicken, some tennis balls (?), possibly the world's worst pitch invasion and one principled fan hurling his ST book at the (wrong) dugout with minutes of the season remaining.

You certainly sent the watching world a message. Just not sure what the hell it was.

Weird but hugely entertaining. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you freefall into League One.

Next time we'll do something, like, I don't know? Trashing our own town like a bunch of neanderthals.

Would that be better petal?

One of the best moments of your life undoubtedly. I honestly hope your sister kept her door locked last night.

Anyone else see keen at the final whistle when someone from the backroom staff advised him to go down the tunnel. He turned around and said 'why should I?

Noticed that myself. I wish the fans had managed to get across to him a bit sooner. I doubt he would have acted the big man with them in front of him.

As for the game itself, it was another shambolic display to add to the every growing list under Steve Kean. We were hopeless from start to finish and if Wigan had smashed three past us, it would have been justified. In 90 minutes of a must win game we managed to muster a shot which was blocked on the line and clear cut penalty. Totally pathetic.

I'm delighted that the Rovers fans showed the world that it's the majority that hate Steve Kean and Venky's and that they will never be accepted.

As for Steve Kean himself, he's a hateful b@st@rd, that has ruined our club. Even after the game, with all that has happened and with the fans making it clear once and for all that he is not wanted, he still has the temerity to talk up his own ability and state that he will be back next season. His beliefs of self entitlement and delusions of grandeur are truly astonishing.

The point being the chap smuggled the chicken into the ground, whilst he was himself dressed as a chicken, now wind yer neck in.

A ###### chicken dressed in blue and white is more appropiate if we had just won the Prem title not been relegated.

Sam dingle's post further up the board is bang on in every point.

Fans make a club, we have got what we deserve and there's more to come until we reach our our natural level alongside Oldham Athletic.

What more could the fans have done last night then Maureen?

ps Considering we've spent more yers in the top flight than any other, and only 3 years out of 135 in the third tier, not sure how that's our 'natural level'.

A ###### chicken dressed in blue and white is more appropiate if we had just won the Prem title not been relegated.

Fans make a club, we have got what we deserve and there's more to come until we reach our our natural level alongside Oldham Athletic.

Bunkum.

I have seen it all now... A Rover's fan siding with a Dingle on these forums, what has the World of Blackburn Rovers become?

And as for the natural playing level of our club, do you have any ambition, or would you rather us just idle (read rot) away in the Blue Square Conference or something?

(which is not beyond a future possibility with the current situation)

DINGLE, WUM, TIT and WKR all in one go. Be good and STFU.

Can anyone remember Burnley's relegation? That wasn't a whimper it wasn't even a squeak. Only thing I remember about Burnley in their "golden age" is you being completely destroyed at Ewood Park, so much so that we took it easy for the rest of the match. Then we took over Turf Moor in the away fixture. If I remember correctly you defined "freefall" right after your defeat at Ewood.

Rovers have a trophy cabinet, Burnley only cheer when we're losing.

How are the play offs going for you Sam?

Have to say the plane thing was the least effective plot to upset your rival team I have ever seen! Every Rovers fan knew it was planned, pathetic effort! Completely unoriginal seeing as we employed exactly the same stunt years ago. Were you not embarrassed by the lack of imagination?

I assume your household was awash with sexual activity last night? bet you couldn't wait to clamber all over your mother ^_^

Come off it lads...

We have a poor lonely Bumley fan on here offering his most sincere views that his small brain can process.

I think we all have to be a bit more sympathetic to Bumley especially as they've tried so much in vain to copy BRFC and be like us in so many ways. It must be really hard for these deprived fans to accept that three of their neighbours are far greater than them. Imagine going to a ground like Turd Moor and having to watch Michael Duff play week in and week out, then suddenly finding out hes signed a new deal, You would be horrified.

Imagine the pain these Bumley fans are going through being in the shadow of BRFC for so long, no wonder they are so excited about playing us next year! They look up to us :)

Funny how every article I've read about the match mentioned that Ewood was a cauldron of hate, and how the "Kean Out/Venky's out" chants went on for the entire match, even drowning out the Wigan fans celebrating their goal. Even having a pitch invasion like this is extremely rare in Premier League in this day and age - not that you would know that, though. Nice try, Dingle.

I tell you who makes my blood boil almost as much as Kean - Newsham.

He was stood behind us in the box at the top of N01 seemingly enjoying watch how livid the fans were, smirking throughout and stuffing his disgusting fat face with a load of chips.

He was told in no uncertain terms what we though of him, it would never pass the swear filter on here though :angry2:

I tell you who makes my blood boil almost as much as Kean - Newsham.

He was stood behind us in the box at the top of N01 seemingly enjoying watch how livid the fans were, smirking throughout and stuffing his disgusting fat face with a load of chips.

He was told in no uncertain terms what we though of him, it would never pass the swear filter on here though :angry2:

Probably smirking at the thought of having to hand out some redundancy letters soon. I wonder if he will smirk when he gets his?

My man of the match award goes to:

blackburn_rovers_fans_protest_on_the_pitch_after_t_4fa8423820.JPG

0.jpg

kean.jpg

And to those of you who pelted the imposter with tennis balls, the one aiming the green laser at Kean, and TO ALL THE FANS WHO SANG THEIR HEART OUT AGAINST THE REGIME. You made me proud, and made many people take notice.

Archived