BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Put out of our misery finally.

Relegated with a whimper, pathetic.

Free fall if these ****s don't clear off.

As for Orr, no one gives a (Please don't use that word again) about his ass licking, the guy is only going down to his standard anyway, he will probably feel pretty comfortable tonight.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was obvious that kean sent him out to do that. Kean was interviewed afterwards.

I found the Orr interview quite disgusting. I watched the game with my uncle and aunt who I am currently staying with. Neither follow football but understood how much it meant to me. My aunt was shocked by the interview with Orr and said "this sounds like a set-up" (followed by "what an idiot"). That is how I feel about the whole period of time under Venkys and Kean. Its one big set-up. I'm not even sure they are too upset at the outcome.

Parachute payment in and sell, sell, sell any assets. Enjoy the Summer.

Well we warned you months ago but you didn't listen. Hope you and Ewood Spark enjoy your quiet Saturday afternoons at Ewood next season without the Tremblers annoying you.

I'll probably regret posting that in the morning but I feel very bitter right now.

Come on 47er we don't need in-fighting tonight, we're all gutted.

The future looks very bleak, our club is decimated and there appears to be nothing at all we can do! Absolutely devastated tonight. In a way i'm glad it ended tonight though, to drag it on to Chelsea would have been pointless, and this way we saw Kean and Venkys get both barrels.

A long draining summer lies ahead. Kean out, Venkys out

"A few things were thrown our way in the media last week, questioning our attitude after our defeat by Tottenham, but I felt tonight we gave it a real good go. The disappointing thing is we couldn't take it to the last game."

How the (Please don't use that word again) did we give it a real go???? We didn't have a shot on target that I can remember, certainly one that troubled Al Habsi. If you are to win by 6 goals then you need to have a shot you ###### tard. Just feck off.

Wigan aren't a good team, in fact they are very very average. But they looked better than us. Wigan!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

""I have spoken with the owners, like I do every day. We haven't mentioned what has happened tonight, but I am confident we will have a sit down and have a plan in place as quickly as possible.""

Ooh I didn't see this bit. Oh so it hasn't been mentioned tonight. Funny that. It's ok, good job nothing important has happened. ######.

How do we go about pre season from a fans perspective?

Couldn't give 2 sh1ts about signings, guarenteed we will be bottom half team next season zero on the optimism scale and 100 on the pessimism scale

I might still get good odds on a relegation next season if I bet now I guess......one of the only bets I have won all year was on us being relegated and that was placed in September.

Well we warned you months ago but you didn't listen. Hope you and Ewood Spark enjoy your quiet Saturday afternoons at Ewood next season without the Tremblers annoying you.

I'll probably regret posting that in the morning but I feel very bitter right now.

That's uncalled for, 47er! We havent ALL agreed in the past, but we all feel the same about the situations now. we are all hurting! EVERY ONE OF US!

Tonight is not the night for slagging off our own fans or point scoring!

Well, just got home, pi55ed wet through and horribly depressed. That was the most inept performance i've seen for many a year. Modeste,Pedersen and Petrovic were embarrassing. Lowe and Dunn at least tried. Wigan weren't even that good but they were far too good for us. As for Orr, he's just a vile individual giving an interview like that.

The fans were fantastic tonight. They are the only good thing about this club.

Can't wait to go back on when the crooks have left.

Without the dross like yourself and Preston Blue darkening Ewood's doors next season the SUPPORTER experiance will be a whole lot better. To be honest after tonight I'm embarrassed for you.

""I have spoken with the owners, like I do every day. We haven't mentioned what has happened tonight, but I am confident we will have a sit down and have a plan in place as quickly as possible.""

Lets put it this way...Kean the shytehouse is going nowhere and he fookin well knows it!!

AAAAGGGGHHHHH! :angry:

Very rare I can get too games given distance and cost and I always thought relegation and the knock on effect of never being televised would ruin my weekends. But after tonight I actually have no desire to watch rovers again and my weekends may be happier for it.

There is a scene in the film cabin in the woods where a fella has his head inches from a tv screen manically shouting die, die, die just die...... And I did an excellent rendition during the post match, not a threat in any way shape or form just an impression is what the lawyers should note.

Lets put it this way...Kean the shytehouse is going nowhere and he fookin well knows it!!

AAAAGGGGHHHHH! :angry:

Puts a new spin on the saying "Built like a brick ###### house" cant be moved, outdated, uncouth and stinks.

Kean can give out slow head in hell.

Without the dross like yourself and Preston Blue darkening Ewood's doors next season the SUPPORTER experiance will be a whole lot better. To be honest after tonight I'm embarrassed for you.

don't worry, we won't see another 26000 crowd for a generation, you've got those who bought you off to thank for that.

Thought I'd be gutted leaving tonight, but don't feel anything really. Not going back till Kean gone. Clueless

Poor performance again, no passion, no pride. Wigan were comfortably the better side. We have a dire squad that will struggle again next year.

Only fair to congratulate Wigan, they've been first class recently and their manager and owner have shown great DIGNITY.

Fans great throughout. Had a great banter this season and will miss it next year.

Hopefully Kean & Venkys will leave soon and we get our Rovers back.

We know it's been coming, in fact it's been 18 months in the making, but tonight was a disgrace, after the debacle at Spurs you would think that there would have been some fight in this game.

But what we seen was nothing short of players that had basically given up, Iam sure some of there agents are already making the calls and offering them around.

If Kean doesn't go after this then you have to wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes.

You see what I mean?

don't worry, we won't see another 26000 crowd for a generation, you've got those who bought you off to thank for that.

Ok, I'll humour you. Let's imagine the owners adhered the message constantly relayed to them at every Rovers set piece tonight (!!!!) by Wigan's 12th men ... And tomorrow morning they said "Right that's enough we're off ... the keys to Ewood are behind the door" ???? Let's face it that is your dream scenario, right? ..... Just giving the club away ..... Who do you suppose would pick up the wages bill next month? ... go on .... It's not a trick question .... WHO?

Archived