BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of getting old is you realise some things have come to an end - and it saddens me to think I will never see Rovers back in the top flight again in my lifetime.

May I take the opportunity to thank the owners and manager for destroying something that has been precious to me in my short time on this pusculating planet.

Part of getting old is you realise some things have come to an end - and it saddens me to think I will never see Rovers back in the top flight again in my lifetime.

May I take the opportunity to thank the owners and manager for destroying something that has been precious to me in my short time on this pusculating planet.

ditto. On the other side of the coin we were so lucky to have witnessed the wealth of Jack Walker give us 20 of the best years that the club has seen.

Just my opinion but I'm coming around to believing that nobody else will either. imo it's far more likely that the club is in a tail spin to oblivion.

Not sure what Spark heard in Pune that I didn't but I lost any faith in them doing the right thing by the club after strongly hinting they were listening to the fans and Kean was on his way then doing absolutely nothing about it.

I find the lines about being ' bought' a massive insult and way off the mark (my price would be a lot more than a few days in a part of the world I had no intention of ever going)

Understandable people will react at this time though

I honestly think ...

A . He took a big bribe to stick up for them

B he and mg are the same

C. He is a cretin , WUM dingle and got an attention seeking disorder all rolled into one

He wouldn't see any of what he says on here face to face the mans a gibbering crazy coward.

Kean has fallen out with that many players that it was always going to be a big ask last night. Instead of putting those arguments to one side, what does he do?

He keeps them out the team, like he has time and time again this season.

We have players not playing cos of money, players not playing cos of contracts, and players not playing because Kean has had a spat with them.

Its like a bloody kindergarten, in life you have to work with people you dont get on with, but when the job needs doing that has to be put to one side.

How on earth does he think he can manage a team, by not playing the best available players he has at his disposal. If its not Kean's way , its the highway.

We have not been relegated because we was the worst team, we have been relegated because every decision from the owners, board and Manager has been a decision which has been the wrong one.

They have taken us down each week before a ball is kicked, and the fight must start now, to wrestle this club out of the clutches of these people. My biggest fear now is how low do we fall before enough becomes enough

Well put pal...

clearly, the longer venky's are here, the worse it will get.

It's just a question of them selling up, but who knows when they will do that or whether anyone will be interested in, likely as not by the time they are finished, a basket case club.

I think it's natural to fear the worst. You just don't know what these nutters are thinking. Why should they keep hold of us now? Stubbornness? Pride? Idiocy? Probably all 3.

League 2 within 5 years I reckon.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. What a damn shame.

sadly or perhaps luckily i didnt have the opportunity to watch the game, but was the pitch invaded by fans and whats the story about the chicken.? was it thrown onti the pitch.? :lol:

Just been told the chicken was smuggled in by a man wearing a chicken suit!

Absolutely fantastic :lol::lol:

The chicken was weird........why a chicken onto the pitch dressed in a Rovers scarf.The last ###### thing I wanted to see was a chicken dressed in blue and white.

What fantastic PR stunt for Venkys.

A ###### chicken dressed in blue and white may be a bit of a giggle GAV....but it's NOT "absolutley fantastic".....its absolutley ###### wrong.

It is obvious that a lot of posters know who Ewood Spark is and therefore their posting are tempered by this knowledge.

I don't but have seen his postings for a long time - nothing has changed - he comes across as an attention seeking WUM, TIT and WKR.

+1

Still in shock even though in my head I knew it was coming.

Could write a book on the shortcomings and, IMO, poison that now runs through the club but to be honest, don't feel like doing much at the moment.

For Venky's & Kean, IMO, beyond contempt.

A famous club is now in ashes and I don't see a phoenix on the horizon.

Kean has testicles that's for sure. He didnt run down the tunnel when some players were running for cover as fans made it onto the pitch.

Such a poor performance. We've been playing this way since the Bolton game onwards in reality. Looked rudderless.

Playing 4-3-3 if that was what it was supposed to be was a good idea on paper but when you play a striker on the right side of attack and get him to track back to right back, its pointless.

Only Dunn, Martin Olsson, Lowe, and Robinson showed proper urgency in terms of our situation. Cant blame MGP as he gives his all and cares about the club of that I am sure of.

But when you collect a team of mercenaries this is the end result. People like Dann are already planning their next move.

I suspect there he hoped that he might be confronted and/or require his bodyguard/driver to come to intervene in order to have all the focus on how the fans behaviour towards Kean was outrageous and Kean was very dignified.

The chicken is now walking round the coop with a ... I took the venkys on and survived!

No It's not. Yakubu ate it straight after the game. Why do you think he was so keen to catch it.

The chicken is now walking round the coop with a ... I took the venkys on and survived!

Explain please...........a chicken dressed in blue and white thrown onto the pitch ??????.....WHY ?

Yes I'm in a shocking mood today,the blue and white makes things worse.I ###### hate chickens.

• Moderation Lead

Not been able to think about anything else today, or last night after the game.

Stunned. I'd accepted we were down after the Liverpool game, but after that weak 'effort' I'm disgusted and embarassed.

I can't wait for the day we get the pride back into this once great club of ours.

Anyone else see keen at the final whistle when someone from the backroom staff advised him to go down the tunnel. He turned around and said 'why should I?

Really, Jordan ?

That sums up the scumbag. He loves the attention and antagonising us fans! I'm sure he's on a constant wind-up, now!

:angry2:

Did he get hit by any of the tennis balls, and how close did the invaders get to him ? (I couldnt quite see from the Riverside!).

The chicken was weird........why a chicken onto the pitch dressed in a Rovers scarf.The last ###### thing I wanted to see was a chicken dressed in blue and white.

What fantastic PR stunt for Venkys.

A ###### chicken dressed in blue and white may be a bit of a giggle GAV....but it's NOT "absolutley fantastic".....its absolutley ###### wrong.

**Point missed by a country mile** ;)

Yes GAV I totally missed it, please explain cheer me up.

Given the circumstances a chicken dressed in blue and white is most offensive to this Rovers fan.Or should I just go with the flow a bit of

surreal lightheartedness from the barmy army.If it was the latter and a valid pop at Venkys then all I say is pathetic.HA HA ###### HA.

Archived