BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'll humour you. Let's imagine the owners adhered the message constantly relayed to them at every Rovers set piece tonight (!!!!) by Wigan's 12th men ... And tomorrow morning they said "Right that's enough we're off ... the keys to Ewood are behind the door" ???? Let's face it that is your dream scenario, right? ..... Just giving the club away ..... Who do you suppose would pick up the wages bill next month? ... go on .... It's not a trick question .... WHO?

Venky's pay the wages do they?

oh and I'll humour you, why have we gone down this season, in your opinion?

Ok, I'll humour you. Let's imagine the owners adhered the message constantly relayed to them at every Rovers set piece tonight (!!!!) by Wigan's 12th men ... And tomorrow morning they said "Right that's enough we're off ... the keys to Ewood are behind the door" ???? Let's face it that is your dream scenario, right? ..... Just giving the club away ..... Who do you suppose would pick up the wages bill next month? ... go on .... It's not a trick question .... WHO?

Are you Venky's spokesman or something?

Perfect Dream situation.

Please do encourage your Venkey mates to do just that and Rovers would be sorted in good time to mount a credible promotion challenge.

I am being absolutely serious. Wayne Wild and BRSIT could handle that just fine- believe me.

It's been a while since ive heard the final countdown at ewood

Wonder who made that call

Gerald, he was first employed by the club in 1992 when we went up and I think this was his way of doing it one final time in the top flight.

How sh*t was Modeste and Petrovic tonight.

Modeste was a ###### version of Paulo Wanchope. He was clueless.

Petrovic - one of the worst footballers i've ever seen wear a Rovers shirt.

The highlight of my night, besides the chicken, was Petrovic closelining that errant Wigan player. Class.

Modeste isn't fit to lick a goalpost.

Without the dross like yourself and Preston Blue darkening Ewood's doors next season the SUPPORTER experiance will be a whole lot better. To be honest after tonight I'm embarrassed for you.

On a night like tonight, what an absolutely disgraceful post.

Venky's pay the wages do they?

oh and I'll humour you, why have we gone down this season, in your opinion?

Poorly managed both on and off the field .... but ... and this is the crux .... nobody else wanted us! We have to deal with the owners we have got ... and constant antagonism of the only people showing any sort of realistic interest in owning us is not the way to go. I've seen some of the protesters comparing themselves to 'The Spirit of Shankley' movement !!! .... a pressure group that was working on behalf of a LONG list of potential suiters . Where is our equivalent list? Go on ... enlighten me.

On a night like tonight, what an absolutely disgraceful post.

If you don't like it then burger off back to Dortmund.

Poorly managed both on and off the field .... but ... and this is the crux .... nobody else wanted us! We have to deal with the owners we have got ... and constant antagonism of the only people showing any sort of realistic interest in owning us is not the way to go. I've seen some of the protesters comparing themselves to 'The Spirit of Shankley' movement !!! .... a pressure group that was working on behalf of a LONG list of potential suiters . Where is our equivalent list? Go on ... enlighten me.

Venky's say nothing- doesn't mean they don't exist.

The same goes for the parties interested in buying the club.

If you don't like it then burger off back to Dortmund.

You are bang out of order.

A very sad day for the club.

Kean's "tactics" basically ceded the midfield to Wigan as they had far too much time and space on the ball to pick out passes. As a decent footballing team they took full advantage and had they had their shooting boots on would have won by three or four. I would rather Gary Neville's halftime analysis focused on this rather than the litany of defensive errors we've been making all season. The players looked shot of confidence in whatever system they were supposed to be playing in.

None of that excuses a very poor effort from some of the team. Modeste was particularly obviously horrendous. Pedersen had a shocker. Sad to see Dunn & Givet's games truncated so.

Whilst I was particularly sickened at Orr's interview, clearly aimed at keeping a fat wage next season I can at least see why falling over himself to big up Kean might seem to him like a good idea. However, I was incandescent with rage hearing Kean's effort which involved a first sentence suggesting we'd done "a good job" followed up by some general bemusement as to how all this has happened mixed with the usual optimism. No fan would tolerate this muppet in charge of their club.

And I thought the only way he'd surprise me post-match was by resigning. Should have known better.

I'd like to say relegation would be some kind of medicine to the horrible ailment bestowed upon us during the last 18 months but it could take a lot longer than that to start working.

Shut the (Please don't use that word again) up Ewood Spark you utter ####

You have no passion for your club. Take it you were part of the 1% who sat on their hands tonight?

You have no passion for your club. Take it you were part of the 1% who sat on their hands tonight?

He sounds like a guy that would still be backing the shitebags who have put my own club on the brink.

Venky's say nothing- doesn't mean they don't exist.

The same goes for the parties interested in buying the club.

You are bang out of order.

Come on Philip, you have to give us more than that to be taken seriously. The Wayne Wild thing is great in principle ... if we want to maintain a conference side ... and don't get me wrong ... If push came to shove I'd be there with my grand. But is that what we aspire to.... conference/Leage2?

Poorly managed both on and off the field .... but ... and this is the crux .... nobody else wanted us! We have to deal with the owners we have got ... and constant antagonism of the only people showing any sort of realistic interest in owning us is not the way to go.

Please enlighten me but when did Venkys show 'any realistic interest' in Rovers? If we could 'deal' with them, we wouldn't be in this mess - for Gods sake, politicians, ex players, community leaders, even your Fans forum have tried to 'deal' with Venkys...where has it got us??

No .... I have lost my voice tonight cheering on those chaps dressed in Blue and White ... unlike an unhealthy minority who did their best (and were ultimately successful) in enhancing the chances of the opposition.

Come on Philip, you have to give us more than that to be taken seriously. The Wayne Wild thing is great in principle ... if we want to maintain a conference side ... and don't get me wrong ... If push came to shove I'd be there with my grand. But is that what we aspire to.... conference/Leage2?

Where are Venky's taking us?

Gerald, he was first employed by the club in 1992 when we went up and I think this was his way of doing it one final time in the top flight.

Correct, Booth. I know Gerald's son, Richard, and a few months ago, I joked with him to tell his dad "not to play the shyte version of WILD ROVER and it'd be brilliant to hear FINAL COUNTDOWN, again." I was shocked when I was assured "HE GETS TOLD WHAT TO PLAY INSIDE EWOOD!" :blink:

As I said earlier, Radio Rovers could be going off the air for good.

Sad if it is. It provides a good service to some.

Gerald is a top broadcaster and would be a shame to lose him too.

Spark,what is your opinion on how Venky's have run this club into the ground over the last 18 months,you almost seem to take the stance that they are not culpable for the current situation?...

You do seem to want to apportion part blame on the fans for some reason :blink:

You honestly think that isn't where we are heading under these clowns? Is your opinion going to be the same when Kean walks out onto the touchline on the first day of the next season? How's your supporter experience going to be in that atmosphere?

I'd rather a part or fully owned supporter club that acts in the best interests of the town and it's fans in the conference than this mess and I imagine the fans of AFC Wimbledon would concur.

No .... I have lost my voice tonight cheering on those chaps dressed in Blue and White ... unlike an unhealthy minority who did their best (and were ultimately successful) in enhancing the chances of the opposition.

Wise up. Our sh*t manager, his stupid tactics, silly subs and general inability to inspire victory were all the opposition needed this evening.

What a load of rubbish.

The fans havent caused this shambles!

You are probably the **** who told my 60 year old father (an ex Rovers player) to "Shut up" - when he chanted "Kean Out." ? :angry:

Hi Steve.

Crap song ,always hated it.

Archived