BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

Where are Venky's taking us?

The Championship obviously. Let's hope it ends there and they learn some lessons about how to run a football club. From my experience in Pune I truley belive they want to make a success of it, but are being ill advised on how to do it. Remember it is in their interests for us to be successful.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Championship obviously. Let's hope it ends there and they learn some lessons about how to run a football club. From my experience in Pune I truley belive they want to make a success of it, but are being ill advised on how to do it. Remember it is in their interests for us to be successful.

The learning curve for them must be pretty steep then, I would hate to have had to help potty train them.

I don't think they care anymore.

What a load of rubbish.

The fans havent caused this shambles!

Ok ... an easy question for you ...

In their attempts to win tonights game did the atmosphere

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

If you answered c} then explain why you bother cheering and shouting at games.

Spark, for however stupid you think your adversaries on here are, you're coming off 100x more stupid with some of the things you're saying.

If it isn't perfectly clear to you, we've just been relegated. Venky's have had warning after warning after warning that this would happen. If they truly wanted to make a success of it, they'd have been at Ewood tonight, they'd have apologised to the fans as Jack Walker did, and told the fans they would make up for their mistakes as Jack Walker did. They've learned nothing from the first season where we were almost relegated. And they'll learn nothing next season, and the season after that.

But if you think cheering on a lost cause, and want to be continually wrong, then go for it. Just don't have a go at the people who could see this on the horizon, and who believe the only way forward is to get them out of the club. We've just been relegated, needlessly, and people are just going to be rude to you.

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

It made no difference. That team wouldn't have won in the Nou Camp with 120,000 people chanting "we love Steve Kean".

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

Blame the fans if it makes you happy. You make me ###### sick.

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

You are an arrogant, condescending ****.

"Here's an easy question for you". F U! who do you think you are! :angry:

For the record, I gave Venkys more than a fair chance and took untold stick for it, but I wanted to see them make good their promises.

I regret that now! :angry:

Why do I shout and cheer ? Because I support Rovers and have encouraged the players all season.

It was December when the Rovers fans last protested to the volume which they did tonight.

The fans have given the players their full support and backed them to the hilt and results havent improved.

The players arent good enough, but Kean's the tactics, man management hasnt helped them one bit!

SO, in answer to your question, the ANTI KEAN AND VENKYS atmosphere has had no effect!

questions for you. What happened in Pune, to make you so loyal? What promises do you genuinely think Venkys will deliver on ?

How did the chanting come across tonight on tele? Venkys out on the hour mark was the loudest chant I think I've heard at Ewoof

The Dingles on Inbred-Mad (forum) seem to think we showed no passion and barely made any noise... didn't sound like that from the Darwen End tbh. :unsure:

Remember it is in their interests for us to be successful.

They have made every single penny they spent on buying Rovers back in selling our better players. That money has not been reinvested back into the team, and we have no evidence it has been used to repay debts.

They could give Rovers away for nothing having made a profit.

How did the chanting come across tonight on tele? Venkys out on the hour mark was the loudest chant I think I've heard at Ewoof

The Dingles on Inbred-Mad (forum) seem to think we showed no passion and barely made any noise... didn't sound like that from the Darwen End tbh. :unsure:

Came across pretty well to me, only sad thing was the fans that came on at the end never really got to confront Kean.

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

If I may, I have had a moment of clarity.

You need to call your BFF's in Pune and tell them to fill up all the empty seats next season with manically happy cheering people - giving out tickets free of charge may be required.

It stands to reason, after what you have shown me, that our teams performance is in direct reaction to the fans mood, so if we have eveyone happy and cheering them on - we can not help but win.

Common sense says that a crowds mood is set by what they are given and the temperament of said crowd ebbs and flows with the performance but this school of thinking is incinerated by the searing logic of your fiery, almost spark bright, intellect.

Please get on the old telephonio asap and have this rectified. We will ALL be most thankful.

In their attempts to win tonights game what did Ewood Spark do

a} Help

b} Hinder

c} Have no effect

on the team?

Rewrote it for you Ewood, you ###### toothless ####.

Suprisingly gutted and hurting seeing as Venkeys, Kean & Anderson have ripped out my passion for Rovers long before tonight.

Anyone who thinks Kean or Venkeys has genuinely acted in Rovers best interests must be seriously deluded. They've destroyed a club - on and off the pitch.

I only hope relegation means the back of all of them.

I have to admit to being surprisingly gutted and annoyed as to the ineptitude of these owners and whatever keanochio says 37% possession and 2 shots on target tells it's own picture of how tonight he can spin it anyway he wants but for a team fighting relegation to only have 2 shots on target at home and 37% possession for a game we needed to win is quite frankly not good enough so so gutted.

The highlight of my night, besides the chicken, was Petrovic closelining that errant Wigan player. Class.

Modeste isn't fit to lick a goalpost.

How does Scott Dann get a free pass?! Worst defender I've seen at Ewood Park.

I truly fear for the survival of my club, 130 odd years to build it's took a season and a half for Kean and the Venkys to rip it's heart out and destroy it. No wonder the dingles love em.

My top 3 targets to blame for this Awful mess is

1.Venkys (hope they dissaper from sesspit they came from)

2.Kean (hope tomorrow he gets 'abducted' by aliens and it was a "positive experience I'll take the positives from it and play a positive guitar solo"or pefrerebly lynched)

3.Scott Dann (Been a absolute disgrace to the shirt all season how the guy can justify earning a stupid sum of money for being a 'proffesional footballer' is beyone me, one of if not the worst footballer I have ever seen in a rovers shirt.)

Number 1 culprit for me is you-know-who who played the other 2 off each other.

Scott Dann is a terrible footballer although at Birmingham proved he can be alrite with an actual manager.

The 2nd worst Blackburn player in recent times, just ahead of Francis Jeffers but behind Chimbonda.

Dann and Chimbonda I was excited about signing.....i've got to stop thinking like that.

Venky's are arrogant and clueless but were hesitant to trust anyone again after dealing with the agent.

The one responsible for sacking Allardyce and employing that bald, "digified haha" clown and being responsible for the high cost it would take to sack him.

Less than all the money we now won't receive in tv money but applying logic to our situation only causes it to make less sense.

One of the worst things for me tho is I still think (mostly due to the other 4/5 shocking teams) we would of stayed up with Kean if he had played the right players in their right positions

Archived