BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

For me 90 mins of Kean out Venkys out. If we take the lead whether it be 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 just get louder with the anti venkean message. Say what like about majority of rovers fans but being fickle is not one of them. However, being apethetic is one, so hopefully those who normally just grumble to themselves/wife/friend will be vocal tonight.

I think not buying season tickets was a great chance to show venkean and the football world what think of them but for those not going again while they are there it's last chance to do it in person.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, quiet mutterings of discontent spattered with the odd 'stand up' complainer who is quickly made made to feel foolish by the surrounding throng of wet-arses. On the whole rovers fans are shiitheads. The real fans don't go anymore and haven't been for years.....theyve been priced out of the whole premir league thing and watch at the pub.....thats who you need in there tomorrow, a few of the old boys who might actually kick off.

Aim a song at the press box? Violence is required.

Oh dear, advocating violence? And that will make anything better?

We're down anyway, watch us get a scrappy win and things carry on longer

Part of me wants the owners, manager and most the players embarassed on live tv at home

We were already down at the beginning of the season with the loon in charge just some couldn't and still can't see it and are clutching on paper thin straws.

It doesn't have to be on the pitch (body wise ;) ) or violent - but there has to be disruption of some form, but it has to be en masse or it won't get the required affect. Needs to rebound for questions to be asked and eyes opened to what alot of fans have seen for a long time.

Get your beach balls, tennis balls, eggs, balloons, rubber chickens whatever... anything that can encroach the playing surface without being arrested- emblazened with Loon Out/Venkeys out!

Personally I wouldn't go on the pitch for many reasons but primarily it isn't worth a criminal record and all that brings.

After watching the football league show where nearly every game seemed to end in a pitch invasion, there must be thousands upon thousands of fans expecting to get criminal records in the coming weeks.

That's right isn't it Paul?

Today will be the day we go down :angry:

My feelings..

Gloom, depair, misery, unhappiness, sad, miserable, fed up, ###### off, angry, resigned, annoyed, embarrassed, fearful, shocked, frustrated, amazed, open mouthed, incomprehensible...........and it's all the Venky's fault.

BRFC will not get my support till those illegitimates have gone

:rover:

Today will be the day we go down :angry:

My feelings..

Gloom, depair, misery, unhappiness, sad, miserable, fed up, ###### off, angry, resigned, annoyed, embarrassed, fearful, shocked, frustrated, amazed, open mouthed, incomprehensible...........and it's all the Venky's fault.

BRFC will not get my support till those illegitimates have gone

:rover:

Agreed. I've enjoyed well made the most of our nearly 20 yrs of premiership football but the one thing I can NEVER forgive Kean and the Venkys for is depriving me enjoyment of our last ever premier league season.

Always knew we were on borrowed time but to go down with a whimper with the manager never engaging in the relegation "battle" are the reasons why I will be vent all my anger out on them tonight. The abuse he got vs Bolton will look like a Kean love in by comparison.

We need a win by two clear goals to prolong the agony.

We are all masochists in Blackburn- Kean will horlicks even this last wish with some bizarre selection, tactics and subs which will have the betting boys in India salivating with delight.

Very strong stuff - sincerely hope that you have this one wrong.

Personally I wouldn't go on the pitch for many reasons but primarily it isn't worth a criminal record and all that brings.

I was at the Crown on Saturday Paul and hundreds of Crawley fans were on the pitch at the final whistle to celebrate with their players. Somehow I don't think any of them will be getting a criminal record.

• Backroom

The clubs and police won't want to charge fans for celebrating on the pitch so no many other fans won't be charged.

You know full well we would be treat differently and in a way rightly so, the motives are worlds apart.

I think it has to be hostile but within the law myself.

'KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT' on a constant loop would be good for the cameras as well

As an aside did the guy that cuffed himself to the post at everton get charged?

I was at the Crown on Saturday Paul and hundreds of Crawley fans were on the pitch at the final whistle to celebrate with their players. Somehow I don't think any of them will be getting a criminal record.

I was at Hillsborough and went on the pitch myself, if enough people do it you'll not get arrested and you'll not be fined, simple as that. But I'd certainly not advocate going on the pitch just for the sake of it, make sure you're going on for the right reason and not to just disrupt things.

Kean out

Venkys out

Agnew out

I just can't see how we can win this game, if you look at the form table Wigan must be very close to the top over the last 5 or 6 games. Also Wigan still have something to play for as they aren't safe yet, a point will probably secure them Premier League football next season but a win would guarantee it.

I've always been very wary and frightened of relegation because our club is so reliant on Premier League money and without it we would suffer massively. But this might be the only way to move on...

I think the Indian people, the imposter and the players should read the linked article and digest what Brian has said.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9691925.Douglas__Rovers_only_have_themselves_to_blame/

I'm hoping that Dave Whelan will speak out after tonights game. I'm sure he's as disturbed as most of us about the goings on at Ewood. The press/media will listen to him even if they won't listen to us.

Qoute from Colin Hendry:

Hendry offered his support for his fellow Scot, who has endured numerous protests and calls from supporters for him to be sacked, adding: "It's been a difficult time for him. He's handled himself with extreme dignity.

"It is a minority that's campaigning, having all these demonstrations about what should happen.

:angry2:

Tonight ,we all assemble , for the final act of the tragi-comedy that is Blackburn Rovers.

This will be our last ever Premier league game at Ewood Park.

Let there be no tears shed , we know who the guilty parties are !!

Give them HELLFIRE and DAMNATION for the whole 90minutes .

It is live on sky and beamed around the world...

Kean , Venkys , Anderson ,Agnew et al they are all guilty in the DELIBERATE RELEGATION OF BLACKBURN ROVERS !!

Why ?

Chelsea 2 down to Barca and 10 men.

WBA 2 down to Bolton with only 10 to go.

Football is a funny old game.

Improbable, yes, impossible no.

The difference is those teams have managers.

Oh dear, advocating violence? And that will make anything better?

The only thing that will achieve is an immediate 10pt deduction which will be applied to next season and virtually guarantee a second successive relegation. But don't let that stop you heroic warrior fans. Just think how you will be able brag how brave you were and how the Dingles will love you for ever more.

P.S. tthis is obviously not aimed at you BRB....just at the micro-brained macho maggots.

Archived