BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't need to stuff Wigan if City stuff QPR.

True was just going off his final league table and our current GD's

I have City beating QPR 4-0

With a draw against stoke? that would leave them on -27 GD and City on +66 GD.

Unless you have City to win 4-2 then it all makes sense ;)

Its not worth doing any predictor yet. Maybe after everone has played on sunday and they only have one game left we will have a better idea. Qpr will get dicked off city so lets hope they lose to stoke. Its bolton im more worried about playing west brom at home with hodgson leaving. The players will be on holiday mentally already

BOTH.

The time for pussyfooting about has long gone.

FFS, our club is in tatters and this is a great opportunity, possibly the last, to tell the world LOUD & CLEARLY what we think of Venky's & Kean !

I'm rapidly reaching the conclusion you have something of a problem with folk expressing an alternative view.

In all likelihood I'll be protesting with the rest but if Bolton and QPR lose and we start very well I just wonder about where that leaves us as fans. The sustained attack on the Raos being proposed will be difficult to sustain without an impact on the team.

I'm rapidly reaching the conclusion you have something of a problem with folk expressing an alternative view.

In all likelihood I'll be protesting with the rest but if Bolton and QPR lose and we start very well I just wonder about where that leaves us as fans. The sustained attack on the Raos being proposed will be difficult to sustain without an impact on the team.

Have no problem at all with those who may have an alternative view. Nothing at all wrong with a good old healthy debate. I don't mind being challenged at all - if you challenge others, expect to be challenged back !

I honestly think that as fans, irrespective of how results go for us and how we start, we really, need to let Kean & Venky's have, figuratively speaking, both barrels. The players are highly paid professionals who should get on with the task in hand. A hostile atmosphere would not compare to the worst I've witnessed first hand in other countries (including home team & opposition) and the footballers there seemed to be able to 'switch-off' from it and still put in a performance - so no excuses for our lads.

Like many, many supporters, I'm enormously saddened by what I perceive as the destruction of our club that I've supported for so long and this is one big chance to showcase our dissatisfaction to the world, providing it is done within the confines of the law.

It's a horrible thing to say but, if somehow we survive, it's not difficult to see our club being in even further disarray next season and, possibly, almost relegated by Christmas, unless we have both an ownership and managerial change.

i couldnt give a toss if qpr and bolton both lose, im still going to give kean and venkys some real ###### on monday, the time has passed for getting behind the team, even if we stay up it would be just as bad next season, this is our last chance to get our message across and i for one, am not going to pass it up.

Let's be brutally honest, it does not matter if Bolton and QPR both lose because we will not beat Chelsea. FACT.

To be honest - not sure we will beat Wigan - never mind Chelsea.

The only two crumbs of hope - IF Bolton and QPR both lose - Wigan will be as good as safe when they play us. Last nights results mean that Chelsea are likely to be out of the running for 4th spot by the time they play us - with the FA Cup final the week before, Champions League final a week after - and a mid week game against Liverpool prior to the match as well.

I am clinging to every little hope - but whenever I look at the remaining fixtures with my head and not my heart - I can only see relegation.

i couldnt give a toss if qpr and bolton both lose, im still going to give kean and venkys some real ###### on monday, the time has passed for getting behind the team, even if we stay up it would be just as bad next season, this is our last chance to get our message across and i for one, am not going to pass it up.

Unfortunately, I can only see fractures in the support if we still have a realistic chance (as you say two unlikely defeats for QPR and Bolton) come the Wigan match. There will be a section determined to have their say on the tele (as you) - and those that will want to get behind the team.

....................robbo..........................

...................givet..........................

....................hoillet.......................

.....................Yak..........................

are we allowed to play only 4 players, the rest are embarrassingly poor and only drag the above players down to they're level.

there are the obvious candidates most supporters never want to see play again Dann/Marcus but the rest in the cold light of day are appalling. We are gone stick the youth team out to make up the numbers.

The main thing is Sundays results

If QPR or Bolton win then it really is over IMO but if we go into Monday's game 3 points behind then it's all to play for

Stoke have had a very bad run. Can't see QPR not winning that one.

Stoke have had a very bad run. Can't see QPR not winning that one.

They have Bolton on the last day too.

Hoping pressure off Stoke means they'll perform better than QPR and Bolton.

I expect Bolton to at least draw with WBA. That would be a fatal blow! :(:angry:

On Monday's game. Unleash hell. Even if we are winning! It's the final time us Rovers fans will have chance to voice our concerns and anger!

Whats all that about Braddock? I frequently check out this site. I have come to the conclusion some people talk through their arse. There is a little bit of black cat syndrome going on here. ( ie who can talk the biggest turd).

Its as simple as BLUE & WHITE to me.

We've been screwed over by a cartel of corrupt MOTHER DUCKERS!

Time to give em Hell on Monday. We are Goosed! Dead as a Parrot! PLUCKED!

BRFC - KILLED BY COWBOYS & INDIANS.

Look out for the Banners.

Blackburn manager Steve Kean insists his side's current form is not as bad as the statistics suggest.

Relegation-haunted Rovers have lost six of their last seven matches as they prepare to host Wigan in Monday's Sky Live Premier League game.

The run began with a 2-1 defeat at Bolton on 24 March, a game which Kean claims his side should have been awarded a penalty in.

He said: "A big aspect was when we went to play Bolton. There was a big penalty shout in that game, so it was disappointing we never got that one.

"But I think the focus we are trying to put on it, which I think is very important at this stage of the season, is that in the last six home games we have picked up 10 points, scored 10 goals and in some of those games we narrowly missed out.

"We missed a penalty and then were beaten in the last minute against Liverpool, and we lost in the last 10 minutes against Manchester United. That has all been in the last six home games.

"Wigan are coming to play us and we want to keep that focus. Let's get more points at home.

"What has happened in the past we will leave in the past and just focus on what we can affect - the next game coming up."

Why is Kean talking like we are only half way through the season and that there is plenty of points left to play for ?

The guy is a deluded fool and the sooner he leaves the better

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

SK: "But I think the focus we are trying to put on it, which I think is very important at this stage of the season, is that in the last six home games we have picked up 10 points, scored 10 goals and in some of those games we narrowly missed out."

We've lost 6 out of 7. Been bottom 3 practically all season, blah blah blah blah blah etc etc

Sleep well Keano, 3 more sleeps to go. It's coming.

Hey, then you can retire.

Kean.. said: "A big aspect was when we went to play Bolton. There was a big penalty shout in that game, so it was disappointing we never got that one..

"We missed a penalty and then were beaten in the last minute against Liverpool.."

There was no guarantee that we would have scored the penalty against Bolton anyway or gone on to win that game or collect points in the next 4 games.

Even with the penalty, we would probably still be going into this game on 31 or 32 points.

Archived