BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Leaked Letter

Yeah i got that impression as well. Also, has our very own Kamy not provided Nick Harris with the e-mail and Harris has verified it?

Be intrigued to know how it's come out now, element of Hunt washing his hands of the whole sorry mess, making himself personally responsible if we go into admin.

Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

For those asking how, I have a file full of stuff that I have gathered over the last 8 months, it's now about establishing fact from fiction

It has come out now due to Kamy releasing it

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about this. For sporting intelligence to publish they must be 120% convinced but it doesn't read very well. If it was my letter I would ensure the structure and grammar correct.

However unless sporting intelligence can afford a day in court it's going to be genuine.

Nothing surprises me.

In all my years in business and commerce, you would be amazed how some of the most senior people you can imagine, find difficulty in expressing themselves in writing both clearly and correctly.

Totally unbelievable. One email I received last week 'I dont think there plan is feasible, not sufficiently funded, to much risk' - might have been late at night, might have been after a dram too many, but somehow, I doubt it.

Remember the rumours about Paul Hunt being fired/quitting a couple of months ago?

This e-mail explains it all... The club is indeed in a complete mess and will be lucky to still be in-business by August. No doubt a fire sale will happen over the next few weeks, but it appears all the fans fears and nightmare's are coming true... Dark times ahead.

The idea of FC Blackburn was largely ignored last summer, but this option may be the only way, unless BRSIT can buy what's left of the club, should the worst happen.

It's a letter not an email as the top header of the full item has the following contained in it:-

Wednesday 21st December 2011

Paul Hunt

Deputy CEO

Blackburn Rovers

Ewood Park

Blackburn

Lancashire

Madam,

Emails do not need addresses of the sender contained in them as it is quite blatantly obvious to the recipient who it is from...

Also mr Sporting Intelligence refers to the item as a "leaked letter" not a "leaked email"

sportingintel: REVEALED: New leaked Blackburn letter lays bare crisis and torment inside Ewood http://t.co/InXUmPxP #brfc

Have a nice day!

Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

For those asking how, I have a file full of stuff that I have gathered over the last 8 months, it's now about establishing fact from fiction

It has come out now due to Kamy releasing it

Ah right so Kamy has been sat on it, fair play to him. Unless there is any criminal activity found then i fear this mob are going nowhere. They might sack Kean, try buy themselves some time, but highly doubt it.

Is it not an email? I read it as an email not a letter.

Emails are often written in a more punchy straight to the point manner than a formal letter.

That's what I took it as. An email where the language is just quick, easy and to the point and isn't written as bit of pros. As others have said, Sporting Intelligence would have to make sure it was all kosher before publishing it.

It's real or Harris wouldn't have published it. Regardless of what anyone thinks, you cannot attribute an important document to a person or persons without adequate proof whether you're a gossip, a hobbyist blogger or a full time journalist. They'll have the shirt off your back.

Let's be clear, this is Hunt's career on the block. He loses out and this isn't real, he'll be looking to claim damages from someone.

Yep, it doesn't matter. Nor does the way it's written, if there are grammatical errors or if there are coffee stains on it. It's the content that converts quite a few rumors into fact.

It's a letter not an email as the top header of the full item has the following contained in it:-

Wednesday 21st December 2011

Paul Hunt

Deputy CEO

Blackburn Rovers

Ewood Park

Blackburn

Lancashire

Madam,

Emails do not need addresses of the sender contained in them as it is quite blatantly obvious to the recipient who it is from...

I have kept quiet for a time now out of utmost respect and I trust that you realise that I am only emailing you now as I want what is only the best for Blackburn Rovers and the owners

Paul Hunt seems to think it was an email.

There are also plenty of people who, when writing more "formal" emails will stick to many of the same conventions used in letters. Having your official title in there when writing in that capacity is even more common.

Unfortunately by the time the email (presuming it was an email) has been through the Google Venky Translation programme it quickly becomes:

Madam,

A few point if you allow me:

1. I am not worthy

2. Venky's are amazing

3. Steve Kean is amazing

4. Your public love you

5. We would like you to take more money out of the club

6. Samba and Nelsen are rubbish, sack 'em

7. I agree that Jerry Anderson has lovely eyes

8. Relegation is a figurative term only

9. All your family is amazing including Vineeth

10. You have lovely breasts

Please please visit us more regularly as we all love you.

Lots of love

Paul & the staff

xxx

I saw the letter/e-mail but had no way of confirming whether it was genuine or not. Nick Harris has been able to verify that it is genuine and has gone ahead and published it. It is true that I do have a file full of stuff that I have been passed over the last 8 months or so, but have not released it because until information can be verified it cannot be put into the public domain.

I saw the letter/e-mail but had no way of confirming whether it was genuine or not. Nick Harris has been able to verify that it is genuine and has gone ahead and published it. It is true that I do have a file full of stuff that I have been passed over the last 8 months or so, but have not released it because until information can be verified it cannot be put into the public domain.

That doesn't seem to stop The Sun from printing stories. All you need to do is just add the word 'allegedly' before everything and you're fine.

Although this letter/email is quite damming and reveals a lot about what has been going on this is surely just a start.

Kamy said he has a whole file of evidence against venky's. He also said he was going to release it through people who can verify it. Now it took him about 12 hours to get this first piece out there and verified.

I imagine the things that may come out that are harder to prove (but i have no doubt they will be with the media sensing a big story)

As I say, this is just a start, hopefully it captures the media and makes them research info kamy can give them.

Dynamite.

This puts the whole, incredible situation at Ewood out into the open. It puts the owners into a damning position, along with Kean. It suggests that the club is not currently - and hasn't been for some time - manageable. Glad this is out in the open and hopefully, if there is more damning stuff to come, it comes out soon. Until everything's out in the open, nothing can change.

Oh, and there a a few people on here who's names come to me who owe some of the ITK's [of whom I'm not one] an apology. It wont happen though.

Paul Hunt seems to think it was an email.

Well spotted I take it all back then and apologise!

It was a "leaked email", which makes the manner in which it is composed more likely...

As other's say who gives a toss what it is, it's the content that matters and that is quite damning, I don't doubt the authenticity of it either, I can foresee Mr Hunt collecting his cards in the next few hours (unless Kean & Venkys do the honorable thing and fook off before he is fired).

What upsets me the most is that it seems there are (were?) people still at our football club who do (did?) actually care to which direction it should be heading and "them who know best" just carried on regardless and now we see the fruits of their endeavors (or lack of).

What a very very sad predicament to be in, I hope the owners realise that their position has now become completely un-tenable and that a hasty exit strategy must be put in place.

• Backroom

Definitely real

The stuff about the kits in India confirms it for me, one of Venkys advisors out there was talking about a way to produce kits cheap out there, must have breached the contract in doing so

I'm not sure why Paul Hunt could be sacked over this?

Unless it was he who leaked the letter which I doubt, then it's not his fault the letter is now in the public domain. He was well within his rights to send a letter like this to Mrs Desai and if they were going to sack him for his views surely they would have done so when they received the letter.

Him leaving over the publicity is another thing, but again why would he? This letter is going to grab him massive support from the Rovers fans and although he doesn't agree with the management, the publicity this letter will now receive is not a reason for him to leave.

Although where Venky's is concerned I guess logic doesn't apply...

Oh, and there a a few people on here who's names come to me who owe some of the ITK's [of whom I'm not one] an apology. It wont happen though.

Well done, Mr Hunt. This man has gone right up in my estimation. The net is closing and it's surely only a matter of time before some very dodgy dealings are exposed. The Formica transfer being the most likely candidate.

The person who is owed the biggest apology is Glen Mullan. He has had the crooks that own us sussed from very early on yet got lots of stick for it.

I'm glad this letter has come out. I wish it came out in January. It's obvious Hunt is looking for a way off this sinking ship and the only way he'll find other employers is by showing that he had very little to do with this mess.

So Keano lost the dressing room as we all suspected- I really hope one of the players whacked him in the face

Definitely real

The stuff about the kits in India confirms it for me, one of Venkys advisors out there was talking about a way to produce kits cheap out there, must have breached the contract in doing so

Are they copying the Umbro kit or summat?

Archived