BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

The trouble is Agent_Ewood‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent is the least reliable source I have seen on twitter, Nothing he/she has predicted has come true yet. he/she has been banging on about Keans imminent departure for over 6 months. It seems to me that it's a case of someone constantly saying he'll get sacked in the knowledge that one day it'll be correct.

Like everyone else I hope that it's true, I just have this feeling that we're all going to be very disappointed tomorrow :(

The guy's a WUM. How about an even more obvious username?

For people to actually associate themselves with his bull$hit is cringeworthy to the extreme.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy's a WUM. How about an even more obvious username?

For people to actually associate themselves with his bull$hit is cringeworthy to the extreme.

I agree completely, I don't follow him but keep seeing stuff retweeted / posted. I honestly believe that Kean is safe until he gets back to Ewood, I don't think Venkys especially Mrs D will have the backbone to sack him, especially with his missus going with him. Again I hope I'm wrong.

Just seen this on a West Ham messageboard - "I got told some things about Blackburn Rovers the other week from a reputable source within the industry and , if its what he suggests is true, people at that club could potentially face jail sentences"

Why did it have to be us? Were we just spoilt with Jack Walker? But this? Desai? Kean? Agnew? F-ing Scott Dann!!!

Just seen this on a West Ham messageboard - "I got told some things about Blackburn Rovers the other week from a reputable source within the industry and , if its what he suggests is true, people at that club could potentially face jail sentences"

Why did it have to be us? Were we just spoilt with Jack Walker? But this? Desai? Kean? Agnew? F-ing Scott Dann!!!

Haha its sometomes difficult just how angry I am and how bad our situation with Venks/Kean is to fans of other clubs because they swallow the whole "dignified" nedia spin.

But "F-ING SCOTT DANN" should be the phrase to desribe everything to do with Kean and Venkys. "They have gone and F-king scott danned it again"

Haha its sometomes difficult just how angry I am and how bad our situation with Venks/Kean is to fans of other clubs because they swallow the whole "dignified" nedia spin.

But "F-ING SCOTT DANN" should be the phrase to desribe everything to do with Kean and Venkys. "They have gone and F-king scott danned it again"

Maybe after this is all done, Kean will be subject to eternal Dann-ation. ;)

As of now, Kean has not been sacked and there is a high probability he will not be sacked.

Just copied the following off the Knees Up Mother Brown web site (the ones that name Jerome Anderson and make specific allegations, I have left well alone...):

Re: Steve Kean slagging Allardyce...

by Nacho Man on Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

M*A*R*C wrote:

I think it's going to get much worse for him....

If what I've heard is correct would be one of the biggest scandals to hit the sport!

Nacho Man

by Westbourne Bill on Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Hampshire Hammer wrote:

Isn't there a saying about people in glasshouses not throwing stones? There are all sorts of rumours about things Kean has allegedly been upto

Indeed....and it didnt take me anymore than 3 or 4 minutes to find what youre referring to.

by Turns to Stone on Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 pm

The whole thing's dodgy, MARC. I spend around 6 months a year in India (and I'm here now) and when they bought Blackburn, I really thought they'd just go Nuts with the advertising, the marketing, the corporate selling over here and they don't.

No-one really seems to even know that Blackburn have Indian owners. And India is Premier League crazy! All the young lads support a Manchester club or Barca, they are all excited about the Euros.

What's also weird though, is that no-one here cares about anything below the Prem. That's why I can never watch any West Ham games, yet the Indian owners seem happy to see Blackburn, and this Marketing cash cow that should really be selling a shedload of merchandise over here, limply fall into the second tier without any investment in the squad or even a thought of an established manager. As Blackburn fans have said, it's just downright negligence on the owner's part. And the fact that Kean has never said a single word about the transfer policy (other than a load of guff about Raul signing and Samba staying) is at best weak and at worst collusion.

Odd to say the least.....but then Harry got off. So what do I know.

Blackburn only have any real Marketing power in India as a Premier League club....so why the hell did they buy them?

by The Moth on Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

I got told some things about Blackburn Rovers the other week from a reputable source within the industry and , if its what he suggests is true, people at that club could potentially face jail sentences.

Bloke on twitter a couple of hours back. He's taking ITK's word as gospel.

Nah, I think he has got it from somewhere else, he's normally scathing about intenet shitelord and ITK'ers.

Dingle Mad:

"I would suggest that he is out of there.

My work boss whose daughter worked in Trshna was encouraged by her Rovers dad to video him at every opportunity, she never did.

Far worse comments allegedly, racist, sexist and generally demeaning completely.

Come Dine With Kean?"

A few pages back phillipl posted that the flight was airborne at 10:00pm UK Time. Based on flight times from London to Mumbai it seems to take approx 9hours (Give or Take). Based on that by my calculations he will still be in the air for another hour and a half. Then there is the approx 2 hour trip from Mumbai to Pune. I don't think we would be likely to hear anything until at best 5 or 6 hours from now. That's if my estimations are accurate.

I live in Australia so hopefully we receive some good news before I hit the hay this evening. Last night was a bit rough as i was constantly waking up checking the site on the chance that he got the sack before flying over. This is a obviously a pivotal time for Venky's and Rovers and the next couple of days could make or break the future of this club! Please Venkys do the right thing..........for Once!!

Archived