BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I've just copied this from Bleeda blue n white web page. Apologies if it's already been posted

Hits: 185

Where have we heard this before......

A case of deja vu?

A former top referee (respected throughout the game) has told connections this site that last week a former top Coventry player claimed that Kean was involved the sacking of Chris Coleman at that club.

We where told:

Coleman was called in to the chairmans office and informed he had lost his job. He protested saying he had not lost the dressing room. The chairman replied he hadn't but he had lost the confidence of the coaching staff.

The suggestion was that Kean and Anderson played an influential role in Colemans departure and raises further questions as to Kean and Anderson's role at Coventry during that period.

The player stated:

He was stabbed in the back over a number of weeks by an over ambitious coach".

Kean remained at Coventry whilst Coleman was dismissed. Does this sound familiar? Sam Alardyce, who is currently looking to sue Steve Kean for the comments he made in the afor mentioned video, was seemingly removed from Rovers by the current owners who are know to like our present manager (despite getting us relegated!)

The recent you tube video has highlighed to the world just what type of person Steve Kean is. Whilst move Rovers fans have seen through him, time and time again Kean has used the media to portay himself as the victim.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being sacked is not enough- thrown completely out of Rovers/Venky's is what I am looking for.

That plus sued for all his compensation money would suit me.

Got this horrible feeling that if they do sack him, they're stupid enough to make him director of football or some other sop to keep him happy.

He's pure poison and must be removed totally from Ewood.

Exactly, he needs to be thrown out. Literally thrown out onto the street. No job upstairs, no executive role, no job as academy director. He can't be about the place.

I've just copied this from Bleeda blue n white web page. Apologies if it's already been posted

Interesting, Alan and I wouldnt totally dismiss it. This could very well be true.

However, hasnt Coleman publicly stood up for and defended Kean whilst on SKY etc.. ?

And I wouldve thought the ref wouldve cashed in and sold his story ? Maybe he already has!

• Backroom

Darren Lewis ‏ @MirrorDarren

Twitter is about to get busy in about an hour...

Could it be???? Nah, King Kenny out! I would imagine.

Middle of the night in India sadly looks like another day of refreshing and hoping followed by disappointment tomorrow

what time is it in india?? thought they were 5 hours in front , so 3am? dont think there's gonna be any sackings at that time , my guess if its gonna happen its gonna be 5 or 6 am our time

Archived