BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its important that every supporter send Venkys proper emails and not "mailbombing" as it will only make them angry. Just send what you feel and write about it in a proper way. All the supporters need to be concerned.

I think its important that every supporter send Venkys proper emails and not "mailbombing" as it will only make them angry. Just send what you feel and write about it in a proper way. All the supporters need to be concerned.

What's the best email address to use?

I tried response@venkys.com but it keeps bouncing back to me as a failed delivery. Maybe because I included a link to the video?

What's the best email address to use?

I tried response@venkys.com but it keeps bouncing back to me as a failed delivery. Maybe because I included a link to the video?

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a limit on the number of emails they can receive (either due to mailbox limits or enforced).

Unfortunatly, the fact that Steve Kean is going to India for talks tells me that he isnt getting sacked.

Not a chance Venkys would do it face to face.

Much as it saddens me to say it, I think you are spot on. They got JW to do their dirty work with BFS.

Although may be one glimmer of hope is that there isn't any one left at Ewood to do it so maybe, just maybe...

Would rather see Holloway here as I think he's hilarious.

That said Mick has comedy value about him as well though...

mick-mccarthy.gif

Unlike Kean who has about as much Charisma as those two have in their little fingers.

Both infinitely better managers as well.

Given how Mrs Kean and Mrs Desai are reported to get along so famously I can't see how he's getting sacked if she gets on a plane with him.

That said, even if it doesn't happen this week, this could be the beginning on the end. There won't be so many managers leaping to his defence now.

Can imagine the garbage Kean will come out with when he meets the Rao family.

“Whenever a team gets relegated there is always going to be negative publicity which follows them. The reaction from the press recently signifies that, people are too quick to be negative in this world”

“Some football fans get too emotional with the game hence why we have seen protests this season”

“The young players are coming on leaps and bounds, they will be in a good position to help us get promoted. I feel like I am their father because I have been responsible for their development”

“Look at Villa, a club with little stability, they just sacked their manager and they did not even get relegated”

“Funnily enough, getting rid of the high earners reflected in us being a worse team but we have trimmed the wage bill at least – strangely, the better players cost more money”

What infurirates me the most is that when, finally (20 years from now? Who knows), Kean and Venkys slither out of our club, they will still be millionaires, while we will be God knows where in the football divisions. They will walk away fat and happy, not having to answer to anyone, and we'll be left far off the Premiership.

How will that be fair? How will that be allowed? It boggles my mind that in a civilized world, it is absolutely perfectly legal and ok to destroy an entire football club and the hopes and dreams of its fans, then dust your hands off and move on. Anyone who is not crazy can tell that this not just innocent incompetence, this is targeted malice. The man even puts a bulls eye over our club's badge!

He wont say a word John..through the door right onto his knees,kissing her feet and working his way up to the hairy pie! :D

:blink: I feel sick! :lol:

Will they sack him ? I'm praying to every God in the book!

But the reality is there is probably more chance of the plane falling out of the sky!

I'm talking odds. Not hoping for a plane crash.

dont know the credibility of this chap but someone posted this on facebook from twitter..

“@Ewood_ITK_Agent: Steve Kean will be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager. Announced in the next day or two. #brfc” Are u sure?

Agent_Ewood @Ewood_ITK_Agent

So i dont keep answering the same question. I am 100% sure. #KeanSacked

Cant see them flying him all the way over just to sack him. Mrs Desai does not come and watch the games nore come over to england, she does not feel the pressure like we all think, why? because she is not over to feel the pressure or be involved, she basically sees kean as the overall manager of the club and i bet she never even watches the football to care, lets face it they have said we are in a much better financial position, and im pretty sure thats all shes worried about and its looking ok.

Hope im completley wrong.

dont know the credibility of this chap but someone posted this on facebook from twitter..

“@Ewood_ITK_Agent: Steve Kean will be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager. Announced in the next day or two. #brfc” Are u sure?

Agent_Ewood @Ewood_ITK_Agent

So i dont keep answering the same question. I am 100% sure. #KeanSacked

I think he was 100 % sure that we would sign Honda last summer as well. Hopefully he's right this time, though!

Archived