BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Sam Allardyce is a *****. Is that slander?

Yes. Which I think is a civil offence, not a criminal offence.

Im sure he expects a new contract but he also expected us to be playing champions league football & not to be in the championship

What Steve Kean expects & what happens seem to be two different things, I just hope this is not an exception to the rule!!

He might be expecting one - but I doubt if it will happen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an image in my mind of JA sitting at his desk with his head in his hands saying "What's he effing said NOW!"

:D think he might be sat next to him on a plane doing this, on his way to give the "owners" their new contract to carry on next season

Mentioned on 5 live this morning though. the main news people will presumbaly want to check it out before they do anything bigger with it.

Yes, they'll check to see if it fits with their agenda.

It'll be interesting to see how the media report things like this now he's no longer a Premier League manager (as though he ever was).

If the club don't make any comment then it'll be down to Big Sam's reaction.

Otherwise - nothing...

Whatever the outcome from the owners or the PL or BFS, Kean has severely damaged his reputation, his true colours are fully shown. What kind of support for him now? Very much diminished if any I would guess, additionally there is more pressure on Venkys. So even if he doesn't get the push things will be that bit more difficult for him, the pressure will ramp up and eventually he will squirm away under his rock. it is just a matter of time.

Will be interesting to see how the League Managers Association handle this considering their defence of Kean earlier this season.

They will hide in the shadows, watch the media direction then jump on the bandwagon, god forbid they should rock any lucrative boats.

My gut feel is if Kean boards that plane to Pune tonight, he will be safe from the sack. He might get reshuffled but he will still be in a position to influence results.

Philip, I feel that comments from either Allardyce, the LMA or other Managers against Kean will force Venkys hand, hopefully, even Desai wont be happy at the Kean Video, he really is a little turd of the highest order, no wonder our supporters hate the excuse for a human being!!

I believe Steve Kean will be sacked tomorrow.

Mick McCarthy to lead us back to Premier League.

...and then you woke up.

Would love to see Big Mick here, proper bloke, good manager, but I can't see this nightmare ending anytime soon.

...and then you woke up.

Would love to see Big Mick here, proper bloke, good manager, but I can't see this nightmare ending anytime soon.

Would rather see Holloway here as I think he's hilarious.

That said Mick has comedy value about him as well though...

mick-mccarthy.gif

Archived