BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Even more earthshattering than that, over the hill centre half not going to the Euros! (no not Terry, t'other one).

Damn you, Matty. I was just getting ready to catch-up on Mad Men! :glare::P

Oh wait.. Its darren Lewis. He's doing his own 11'oclocker- maybe he's going to break the news that Ince has a new Job! 287hgyd.jpg

Kean's flight airborne at 22:00.

What a quandary!

But are they on it is the question.

If they're not, It could just mean Kean could've got thrown off for being legless! :P

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not get too excited here, we have been here before.

I will only believe it when I see pictures of kean leaving the club after clearing out his office.

I hope they show him peeling the dart board down off the wall.

there is no way i could go straight to bed if news comes through he's gone for good..............i'll have to celebrate spend a few hours drinking and smiling. Please happen i'll just go to work tired and happy. :tu:

go to bed it aint gonna happen inside the next 10 hours

I think some people have short memories - we've been here before and all that happened then was that he got a pay rise.

If he is on that plane, I can't see him getting potted tomorrow. He might be shifted side-ways to a D.O.F. role at some point, if they can find someone to take the managers job, but my instinct tells me that we haven't seen the last of him yet.

If he hasn't got on the plane though then maybe something is cooking...does anyone have any contacts at the airport who can definitely confirm that he boarded?

Somehow, I don't envisage Kean accepting his dismissal if he didn't hear it first hand from AD.

If he is ever potted, I would expect him to be on the next plane out to India anyway to have a face-to-face discussion/confirmation.

On a side note, there is no other way to see it other than AD having been utterly humiliated over this latest episode. First time he has been shown as disrespecting Venkys, and in public in front of Roverd fans.

Nice to see Mercerman doing what he does best: Whipping people into a frenzy with bull$hit twitter talk.

Err, where is that on Twitter PRE my post ?

I actually have respect for you most of the time as you strike me as being both intelligent and perceptive. You don't always get things right though !

No you didn't imagine it. Neither does it say that he didn't get on the plane.

As far as I can see, no one has come out either on this MB or Twitter and confirmed he actually is on his way to India.

Who mentioned the plane?

I'm talking about your usual 'Kean's getting sacked in the morning'.

By the law of averages you should be right sooner or later but Venky's don't like those odds.

Who mentioned the plane?

I'm talking about your usual 'Kean's getting sacked in the morning'.

By the law of averages you should be right sooner or later but Venky's don't like those odds.

I did in a post at 10.32 and I thought your 'frenzy' comment was in response to that.

As for getting sacked in the morning, the only thing I've done is to copy something from Twitter and it's absolutely clear that's what I've done.

The plane speculation arose AFTER that copy from Twitter.

If Kean has indeed brought Mrs Liar along with him, doesn't it smack of the same thing he did the day after the Bolton game where he bought his son along to press conference. He'll probably have her in doors by his side at every waking moment, to make it more awkward for Mrs D to give him the heave ho. He really is the worst type of coward, who just doesn't have the balls to face up and take what's coming his way like a man. The wife of course would have a vested interest too, as Stevo is funding their new found extravagant lifestyle and she's just booked a holiday to Barbados that needs paying for.

Agent_Ewood‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent

Internal and external pressure for the removal of Steve Kean has persuaded Mrs Desai to remove the cretin from Ewood #brfc

For the benefit of those not using Twitter - posted a minute or two ago. Do you understand that Topman ?

Agent_Ewood‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent

Internal and external pressure for the removal of Steve Kean has persuaded Mrs Desai to remove the cretin from Ewood #brfc

For the benefit of those not using Twitter - posted a minute or two ago. Do you understand that Topman ?

The trouble is Agent_Ewood‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent is the least reliable source I have seen on twitter, Nothing he/she has predicted has come true yet. he/she has been banging on about Keans imminent departure for over 6 months. It seems to me that it's a case of someone constantly saying he'll get sacked in the knowledge that one day it'll be correct.

Like everyone else I hope that it's true, I just have this feeling that we're all going to be very disappointed tomorrow :(

The trouble is Agent_Ewood‏@Ewood_ITK_Agent is the least reliable source I have seen on twitter, Nothing he/she has predicted has come true yet. he/she has been banging on about Keans imminent departure for over 6 months. It seems to me that it's a case of someone constantly saying he'll get sacked in the knowledge that one day it'll be correct.

Like everyone else I hope that it's true, I just have this feeling that we're all going to be very disappointed tomorrow :(

Hope not. Feels like supporters can't take too much more. Bed beckons. Let's keep fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Archived