BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

He will waltz in there with his grand plan. Agnew as DCE doing it cheaper than Hunt. Hendry in the dugout alongside coco ( colin is bankrupt and desparate to get back in footy so its cheap )

Kean himself will prob offer to take big wage cut with a bonus should we go up, so desperate is he to remain. He will then tell her about the players they can shift for money and the young ones who will be worth money to sell at the end of season if we dont go up. All this bull will be promised on a massively reduced budget. So its all on the cheap compared to the alternatives and she will swallow it all again and job done. :angry:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs D would have to be one cold, hard you know what if she was to sack Kean on his wife's pre-planned birthday trip.

Revenge is a dish best served cold !

From this point any wind up posts will be removed and bans issued

Not the day for it at all a lot of people are on edge

Definitely not a day for WUM.

I am expecting the worst possible news. After listening to Wen and the analogy to cult leaders I fear that Kean has her under his spell. Our only chance was sacking from a distance. I fear face to face he will just convince her that he (and his proposed management team) are just the people to turn things round.

I am fast running out of adjectives to describe him.

Is it really his wifes birthday? Reaaaaalllllly? Doubt it. I cna see it now...

Mrs D: Sorry but it hasnt worked out, I don't like all that effing and jeffing in the video on youtube. You are fired.

Kean: But its my wifes birthday!?

Mrs D: Oh well by all means keep your job and enjoy your holiday.

Kean and his wife ride off into the sunset on donkeys.

Pune time is 4 hours behind.

just to be clear, it's 4.5 hours different (as AllRoverAsia said). We got offices out there, so I know. It's 5.5 hours in Winter because they're sensible and don't fanny about with their clocks so farmers don't have to use the lights on their tractors. I never undderstand this "behind" or "ahead" malarkey, though. They've had their lunch, so I'd assume they're ahead? Anyway, at time of posting it's 16:08 in Pune.

just to be clear, it's 4.5 hours different (as AllRoverAsia said). We got offices out there, so I know. It's 5.5 hours in Winter because they're sensible and don't fanny about with their clocks so farmers don't have to use the lights on their tractors. I never undderstand this "behind" or "ahead" malarkey, though. They've had their lunch, so I'd assume they're ahead? Anyway, at time of posting it's 16:08 in Pune.

Look at his username.

Mrs D would have to be one cold, hard you know what if she was to sack Kean on his wife's pre-planned birthday trip.

It goes with the territory, she could if she really needed to........

However if you run a company, back someone to the hilt and they dump on you to the extent that Kean has (personally, professionally, publicly and shamelessly) then you would listen to what they have to say for themselves, take stock of whether you believe it then consider whether unconditional support has a detrimental knock-on effect to yourself or the company.

You would then take the time to consider the available facts, consult with lawyers/advisors and act in the best interests of the company in your own timescale.

In the situation here, I would be amazed if Kean gets potted face to face, if Desai is any good (open to question) she will take a little time (whether that's what BRFC supporters want or not). The difference in this trip is that there are several emerging trains of information that will have caught her off guard. Having heard only the stream of deliberately fawning drivel and positivity, contrasted with a scattergun 'noise' from fans discredited by the UK media hence portrayed as unreliable, there is real evidence in public domain that will hopefully present her lap-dog in the light everyone else has seen (drunken self-publisising fantasist).

Her opportunity now is to make a positive and decisive management decision on a subsidiary company that might demonstrate that she has the credentials to make decisive decisions to arrest the fall in share price and value of her core business. Decisive is different to hasty, so it might easily take 'til at least the weekend, my instinct, my gut feel, is that it WILL happen, but anything that can sway her judgement in the interim can only make it more likely - the time to spill any beans is now, the video was both timely and brilliant anything else may be terminal.

In the end, Kean may get potted as the scapegoat for Venky's share price collapse and to show the owners are competent rather than him being -in lots of folks opinion - an incompetent football manager and loathsome individual - oh the irony !!

sportingintelligence ‏ @sportingintel

3 #rovers Matters MIGHT be complicated because Mrs K on trip. Her b'day y'day & this was long-planned birthday trip. Will Mrs D rain on it?

===

I think that answers it, it's not going to happen.

She won't him sacked cos it' his wife's birthday, holy hell we are in a mess up to our necks if that is the outcome.

Let's be honest, this meeting today is unlikely to be a high-level boardroom summit where the chief exec goes in expecting to be fired. It is more likely to be an afternoon social tea party in which friends have polite discussions over matters of mutual interest, and ends with handshakes all round and Steve and his wife inviting them back to Weybridge later in the year.

She won't him sacked cos it' his wife's birthday, holy hell we are in a mess up to our necks if that is the outcome.

Relegated, player exodus, a loss of millions of pounds in revenue, customers walking away, sponsors walking away, no infrastructure in place, Kean calls a fellow manager a "###### crook" and further drags the clubs name through the dirt, Kean a laughing stock on Social Media. But it's Keans wife's birthday though, bit of a tough decision this one.

That's Venkys.

I thought it was Mrs D's birthday yesterday?

Ok. It's someone's birthday. So what?!

And that really isn't having a go at you T4E - just the complete farce of a situation we are in and what should be the complete irrelevance of anyone's sodding birthday in all this.

Let's be honest, this meeting today is unlikely to be a high-level boardroom summit where the chief exec goes in expecting to be fired. It is more likely to be an afternoon social tea party in which friends have polite discussions over matters of mutual interest, and ends with handshakes all round and Steve and his wife inviting them back to Weybridge later in the year.

sad but true

there is far too much between them for him to be sacked.

I dont think its just kean pulling the wool over her eyes. I think there's something deeper than that. Chances of him being sacked? Nil.

Never mind Margaret's birthday and cheap day out with Coco, what are the compensation costs of potting Keano?

No-one mentions that it might cost 2mn whatever they do. And Man City winning the Prem cost Venkys 2mn on Sunday(no Phil Jones extra fee this year) Its tough being a PL Owner.

Archived