BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sportingintelligence ‏ @sportingintel

Talks today at Rao family home: Kean giving 'vision' to Mrs D, hubby of Mrs D & both brothers. They sleep on it. Decide tmrw.

This actually sounds plausible, and they are giving him the impression, out of misguided respect or loyalty, that they are considering what he has put forward. Doesn't mean they won't thank him for his efforts and pot him tomorrow though. God this is excruciating!!!

Talks today at Rao family home: Kean giving 'vision' to Mrs D, hubby of Mrs D & both brothers. They sleep on it. Decide tmrw.

The ridiculous thing is, why would you need to sleep on it, what could he have possibly said that would inspire them to give him another blast at a season? He's lost the fans, he's lost the players (virtue of the fact of how many he's fallen out with), he's brought the club into disrepute with his outrageous comments about big sam, his record is absolutely atrocious..... he's a criminal, the list goes on.

I'd like to think i'm a reasonably intelligent person, but i'll be f****** if I can get my head around it.

sportingintelligence †@sportingintel

I'd put it at 80/20 he stays. It takes minutes to sack him, agree the compensation and call a taxi.

Sleeping on it is a waste of time, he's crap, they know it, we know it, the world knows it. Either that or the Raos have bottled it.

I reckon Kean will lead us into next season.

Who broke this news? If it was SSN, I'd take an informed guess it was from Jim White's phone who will be in daily contact with Kean... If this is the case, Kean does not sound too POSITIVE if that's all he's saying...

My guess he goes tomorrow...

steve's vision,

'yes we have plenty of youngsters who will do well in the championship and when we return to the premiership the season after they will be more ready for a higher level of football'

'oh yes steve your right, thats a good philosophy and we wont have to fork out any money for new players too as we can bring the youngsters through....more tea steve?'

I am intrigued as to who mr Desai is. Hubby it says. Who is this? I thought it was Kean?

I'd put it at 80/20 he stays. It takes minutes to sack him, agree the compensation and call a taxi.

Sleeping on it is a waste of time, he's crap, they know it, we know it, the world knows it. Either that or the Raos have bottled it.

I reckon Kean will lead us into next season.

I have to agree, if they really wanted him gone they would have sorted it out today. They wouldn't have needed to sort out of the financial side of it there and then, they could have got their lawyers to sort it out after Kean got back to England.

Leaving it for another day shows they are open to his suggestions and ideas to get Rovers promoted. I'm expecting to hear he is staying at some point tomorrow and a few days later a new contract to reinforce their backing.

That's me done with Rovers completely for the foreseeable future if he stays. I'll never do a Vinjay and pick another team (I'm Blackburn born and bred), I'll just simply ignore anything football related until these (Please don't use that word again)wits have gone. NFL season starts in a few months and I have my Packers to keep me going.

Pot Kean

Employ Kenny and Clarke

Sell 15000 season tickets tomorrow

Rest is history...

"No Madame Desai, you don't want Kenny, he kept me out of the team at Celtic along with 37 others, he's a ###### ###### a ###### and a silly sausage. Och - no, I've done it again. I cannae help mysel. Sorry Margaret, pass the gin."

Sorry, I'm mad as hell as well. Tomorrow it is then, again. No pressure. Screw the club up for ever or make a bleeding obvious decision and pot him.

Archived