SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update from Cryer on Twitter

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

For all those asking any news, not yet and could be a couple of hrs at least yet

Makes me laugh, all those asking for news!

Do people STILL not GRASP the ONLY people that REALLY know what's going on are in INDIA! VENKYS hardly ever say ANYTHING! publically :wstu:

I disagree Sharpy. The situation is a critical one at a critical time.

I know we are talking Venkys but I cannot see how they can continue to run the club this way. Venkys have been pilloried all over the worlds media now and that will hurt them as well as their other business interests. They will not want any further association with failure and must know the common denominator is KEANSCUM.

They have in MHO only one way to go. FIRE that bullet and now.

Let the mistakes be forgotten and rebuild bridges.

The way forward -

1. Sack Kean

2. Put a manager with a decent back ground in and back him.

3. Leave the ST at the current prices as an incentive.

4. Employ a football man as CEO and let HIM run the club as a football club.

5. Use all the above as a communication bridge with the fans and ensure that Agnew is brought into line as a PR man and not a puppet.

6. Use the nucleus of the current squad to get us back up at the first attempt and allow the manager to use whatever funds he has to back them up.

7. The new manager should have a two pronged idea as to what is required to achieve promotion and that means full backing in BOTH transfer windows as well as using the loan system to our advantage.

KEANSCUM OUT

I disagree Sharpy. The situation is a critical one at a critical time.

I know we are talking Venkys but I cannot see how they can continue to run the club this way. Venkys have been pilloried all over the worlds media now and that will hurt them as well as their other business interests. They will not want any further association with failure and must know the common denominator is KEANSCUM.

They have in MHO only one way to go. FIRE that bullet and now.

Let the mistakes be forgotten and rebuild bridges.

The way forward -

1. Sack Kean

2. Put a manager with a decent back ground in and back him.

3. Leave the ST at the current prices as an incentive.

4. Employ a football man as CEO and let HIM run the club as a football club.

5. Use all the above as a communication bridge with the fans and ensure that Agnew is brought into line as a PR man and not a puppet.

6. Use the nucleus of the current squad to get us back up at the first attempt and allow the manager to use whatever funds he has to back them up.

7. The new manager should have a two pronged idea as to what is required to achieve promotion and that means full backing in BOTH transfer windows as well as using the loan system to our advantage.

KEANSCUM OUT

Well I couldn't agree more with your plan of action :D

One change I would make though is just bin off Agnew with Kean.

Ok. It's someone's birthday. So what?!

And that really isn't having a go at you T4E - just the complete farce of a situation we are in and what should be the complete irrelevance of anyone's sodding birthday in all this.

:(

You make me a sad panda.

Aaargh! This is like waiting for a prostate examination! You know it's probably for the best, but but in the end it might be bad news!

I'll leave all the 'being shafted for 18 mths' gags to you guys.

Come on! It's half 8 over there now! What's to discuss?

"Steve, you're taxi back to the airport is waiting, clear your desk when you get back!"

I noticed in his last video on The Official site Kean said he had spoken to the owner, interesting he used the singular rather than the plural that he's used before. Guess that refers to Mrs Desai who clearly has the power.

"I'd better wear my extra strong scruds tomorrow as if he does get the boot the instant rager could well catapult said undies across the room akin to a medieval aged ballista. "

Even if Kean isn't potted today, my reading through this thread this morning will have been worth it for the comment above - there are some hilarious folk on this board! Doff my car to you all!

Oh and Kean Out!

:rover:

I noticed in his last video on The Official site Kean said he had spoken to the owner, interesting he used the singular rather than the plural that he's used before. Guess that refers to Mrs Desai who clearly has the power.

In a few interviews he refers to the owner and later in the interview Venky's, makes you wonder doesn't it

I don't have a clue about the timings but the longer the turd is in with her majesty the worse it will potentially be for us. I honestly don't think she would let him give her a review of last seasons disaster, his vision for the future, talk about budgets and new executives and any other bull he can spin if he was going to be fired.

I have been confident that he would be a goner but the doubts have started to creep in now.

i wonder if kean might have jet leg and the meeting as been called off for another day. Nothing will suprise me these days concerning the venkys and kean. He should off been sacked even before he set on that plane to go to india!!

i wonder if kean might have jet leg and the meeting as been called off for another day. Nothing will suprise me these days concerning the venkys and kean. He should off been sacked even before he set on that plane to go to india!!

I think you might avoid the jet lag on the journey there, considering the time he left.

It was barely on us to begin with Makey! We may as wll be in Division 2 already.

i know, but the slight snippets in the news is better than nothing! unfortunatly, storys about little old Blackburn Rovers dont sell papers!

Archived