BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

The guy is a disgrace, taking his wife to a business meeting, right on the back of denying speculation that his wife and Desai are friends as they've only just met once.

He is the world's biggest hypocrite and liar.

He has taken his wife out there with him, doesn`t mean she willa ctually be goign to the meeting with him, that is just assumption. i would have thought they are probably going to spend some time out there as it is end of season now.

If he isn`t sacked after this, then he must have something on the club or the Raos; I for sure will not be goign next season if he is still in charge. I hadn`t quite realised what a scrote and scumbag he was until that video; I knew I didnt like him as a person and his managerial qualities were absent to say the least, but seeing him drunk and acting all large to impress the fans was an utter disgrace and a further tarnish on our beloved club and image.

First step to rebuilding the club and the realtionship with teh fans, if at all possible, is to get rid of that worm that is helping spread the rot.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boss takes his wife on Business trips, much to the chagrin of some of the staff, that sort of stuff happens often, but doesn't mean she goes to the meetings.

I worry that if Kean is given the opportunity to open his mouth it'll strengthen his position, but the decision (to bin him) should have already been made, how can any business run on the strength of one person making an "in the moment" decision?

But then I ask myself how can anyone be allowed to make as many public gaffes and still not receive criticism from the owners at all? Fair enough if they didn't actually realise about relegation (really?) they're not likely to have the emotional affects fans feel about it, but financially? Someone will have, I hope, at some point plopped a projected cash flow projection under their nose and you'd think they might want to know why it's shaped like the letter n!

Won't be getting much work done today checking for updates.

Do get the sinking feeling that Desai will send a big "clumsy, hit shift + 8 again!! you" to the fans by keeping him, as people have said earlier in this thread she likely wants to keep the rabble in their place.

My solace will be that Kean's reputation is being battered. When's the next bit of dirt going to be released? :brfcsmilie:

like everyone else,I'm checking for updates but wondering if there will be one? If (ha) Kean stays then he's manager and nothing's changed so why put a statement out about nothing changing?

if theres's any truth in the story that Kean is moving sideways to become head of youth development in India , then maybe Mrs Kean is going to view property schools etc

With each passing moment it's obvious he's not going to be sacked.

Can a drone flying in Afghanistan air space be hacked into and be sent to India instead of Pakistan?

He needs to be captured alive,then dumped unceromoniously into the Indian ocean next to Bin. :rolleyes:

IMO they will either sack him or give him a 1 year contract extension.

If they aren't going to sack him they are being stubborn and trying to show that the media and fan pressure won't affect them. If they are taking this stance then what better way to ram that back at the critics then extending his contract.

James Wilkinson‏@jimwilkz

For all asking, nothing really to add - my info was, & still is, Rovers making moves to sack SK. Asking me for source is not how it works!

Thanks forumquizmaster.

I'll check in here in a couple of hours.

Fingers crossed but not hopeful.

My guess is that if he gets sacked it will break (most likely on Twitter) at around 3pm UK time (in around 4 and a half hours). If he doesn't get sacked we'll probably hear nothing. This forum will go into meltdown I would imagine.

Archived