BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Lewis ‏ @MirrorDarren

Twitter is about to get busy in about an hour...

Could it be???? Nah, King Kenny out! I would imagine.

I think that's something to do with a England player who is getting picked for the euro squad

Interesting, Alan and I wouldnt totally dismiss it. This could very well be true.

However, hasnt Coleman publicly stood up for and defended Kean whilst on SKY etc.. ?

And I wouldve thought the ref wouldve cashed in and sold his story ? Maybe he already has!

Who knows what's true these days. It just sounded interesting and entirely plausible.

Leanne Postlethwaite‏@missleepee

“@mattpollitt83: @SkySports Reports in india kean been sacked. Confirmed in uk tmoz evening” here u go...Matt gets the goss @discopants79 x

Retweeted by Andy Neild

“@mattpollitt83: @SkySports Reports in india kean been sacked. Confirmed in uk tmoz evening” here u go...Matt gets the goss @discopants79 x

Retweeted by Andy Neild

Lets all pray to whatever God we do or do not believe in.

Being sacked is not enough- thrown completely out of Rovers/Venky's is what I am looking for.

I can see him being sideshifted, still the all seeing eye of the club and the weasel who relays the msgs back to the boss. Director of football/development? Probably.

I'd better wear my extra strong scruds tomorrow as if he does get the boot the instant rager could well catapult said undies across the room akin to a medieval aged ballista.

Darren Lewis ‏ @MirrorDarren

Twitter is about to get busy in about an hour...

Could it be???? Nah, King Kenny out! I would imagine.

Even more earthshattering than that, over the hill centre half not going to the Euros! (no not Terry, t'other one).

Who knows what's true these days. It just sounded interesting and entirely plausible.

Agreed. As I said the other day, these last 12 months- or more- have made me incredibly cynical!

There does some to be the predicted sea-change and things emerging all the time. That gives me hope.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be Party time! Metaphorically and literally

Regardless, I'm convinced the truth will out. :brfc:

How does twitter count as a genuine source of news??? Isnt it just for famous people who need to act like children? LIke a virtual playground full of nonscense??

That is generally my take on Twitter. There's some good stuff on there, but it gets swamped with.. well.. s.hit!

Retweeted by Andy Neild

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

Anyone going to struggle sleeping tonight? I might just go back to work now... Im told Kean still expected in India tmrw morn. Flying now

Archived