BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely if he was being sacked then it would have been in and out. ive had little faith he was going since the meeting was announced but maybe this is because i lost all hope quite some time ago about anything positive coming from our club

• Backroom

"Andrew Cryer ‏ @CryerRovers

Sounds like business as usual at Rovers. No sacking this evening by the sounds of it"

There you go. Anyone still want to try and argue our club isn't rotten to the core?

• Backroom

He's going nowhere.

The focus now needs to come off Kean and be trained solely on Venky's. The only way to remove Kean is to remove them, one way or another. If people have damning information on them it needs to come out soon.

Just came on SSN "news on another manager, Steve Kean.." for a moment I dared to believe he'd gone, but they just said meetings will continue tomorrow :(

Probably some DAMN EXCITING AND POSITIVE meetings as well, with effin Desai agreeing to appoint Agnew as CEO and Jerome fukkin' Anderson as lifetime honorary member of the club.

How can one possibly continue to support this shower of s***?? This is Blackburn Rovers in name only. No, I'm not "changing clubs", as I'll still be here and support what the club once was/the fans, but seriously. They're taking the p*** and flipping us the bird at the same time, and I bet they're loving every minute of it.

I think we all know by now he's going nowhere!

Absolute disgrace! I heard a rumour last week from a Bolton fan friend of mine who said he'd heard that this tosspot has 20% of the club- I laughed! Oh how that's looking more plausible now.

Rotton to the core!

I urge anyone who knows anything to get it out there now!

Venkean out, Out! OUT! F**CKING GET OUT!!!

What the hell is going on. No discussion the pr1ck should have been sacked. So glad I didn't renew ST. I HATE VENKY'S!!!!

How anyone can renew when these lunatics are infesting our club is beyond me. It's like paying to get insulted and p|ssed on, and I doubt there are several thousand Rovers fans who are into S&M and scat.

Hmm .. if he was going, why would the meetings need to continue into tomorrow? :mellow:

Unless they are discussing his new role in the club.....

I fear the worst.

Maybe the meeting had to be called off when Stevie started crying?

Maybe the meeting had to be called off when Stevie started crying?

As much as i'd love to believe that, it's more likely they're "discussing the plan to bring the club back up"

Archived