BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-Season Friendlies

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the point of playing a reasonbly well known eoropean club like AEK away from home But still in Lancs!, are they genuinely that scared of playing at home these days, Clearly nothing has changed.

maybe the start of a permanent ground share as what's the point in playing at a 30,000 capacity stadium when no-one wants to go because of Mr K ?

maybe the start of a permanent ground share as what's the point in playing at a 30,000 capacity stadium when no-one wants to go because of Mr K ?

seriously would not put an idea like that past these creeps,

Im starting to feel the Venky family have nothing but contempt towards brfc fans and the town itself as we are prob the only people in their entire disgusting spoilt spoon fed lifes that have stood up to them and said no do-one your just a bunch idiots.

I'm able to go to the Rochdale preseason friendly, now put aside all the anti Venkys/Kean stuff for a minute, from a purely football point of view do you think I should bother? It's a £40 train ticket and a 4 hour journey, but I'm able to stay in Manchester for free, hence why I'm a bit hesitant.

I'm able to go to the Rochdale preseason friendly, now put aside all the anti Venkys/Kean stuff for a minute, from a purely football point of view do you think I should bother? It's a £40 train ticket and a 4 hour journey, but I'm able to stay in Manchester for free, hence why I'm a bit hesitant.

In a word - no!

It will be half a team (at best) who play vs Rochdale, save your money for a proper away trip :)

Thought as much, cheers for the response... I'm guessing I won't be able to buy Burnley tickets, considering I barely see Blackburn live once a season? :blush:

Home or away?

If its home simply buy a cheap ticket for a different game and you'll be on the database and eligible for a burnley ticket. As for the away game, I get the feeling that this seasons away game will not sell out, that said you may struggle with the police restrictions imposed on the fixture.

Guest Rovers4Good

Small rumour around the village is that there's a game behind closed doors against Mac Town today.

Guest Rovers4Good

Gk Jake Kean

RB Jason Lowe

LB Raheem Hanley

CB Scott Dann

CB Miles Anderson

LM Rubin Rochina

CM David Dunn

CM Danny Murphy ©

RM Paulo Jorge

CF Leon Best

CF David Goodwillie

Guest Rovers4Good

1-1 Mac Town penalty with 10 minutes later David Goodwillie in off the crossbar from 35 yards (yeh you heard me right)

Archived