BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] euro12 thread

Half-time can't come quick enough, looking like only a matter of time before Italy score. Rooney has been dire and looks totally unfit, Young, Milner and Welbeck all been poor too. Pirlo and Cassano running the game at the moment.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The most glaring issue for England is that we are an incredibly slow team. No pace or zip in our team at all, but I suppose with a midfield of Young, Gerrard, Parker and Milner you can't expect much in the way of speed. Rooney's lost a ton of his pace, too. He's a slow plodder these days, kind of like Gascoigne when he got older.

With the way we're playing (counter attack, cross it in) we should have started with Carroll. IMO Milner needs to come off ASAP, he kills any attack he's involved in. Get Walcott on, please!

get milner off, flippin useless, offers no protection to johnson, i mean where is he? hes supposed to be on the wing, yet bazagli gets ###### loads of space, we need to attack their fullbacks, get walcott on, we need rooney as he can do something special, even game in turns of chances but we keep giving the ball away.

my gosh, even though the action is right now near the England goal, England has attacked some 2nd half.

People don't like John Terry's character but he's certainly again proving his worth....

Come On England, yes, everyone is saying Italy is dominating.

That goes for Rooney too. Nowhere near "World Class" on this performance.

Rooney doesn't look anywhere near fit. I'm surprised that the commentators haven't mentioned it. He seems to have lost a lot of his pace and dynamism. (Watch now as he rips one into the top corner from 30 yards!)

Rooney doesn't look anywhere near fit. I'm surprised that the commentators haven't mentioned it. He seems to have lost a lot of his pace and dynamism. (Watch now as he rips one into the top corner from 30 yards!)

The new hair is weighing him down. ;)

• Backroom

Awful second half by England

We are massivley lucky to still be in it but now we have to grasp it as you need luck to win anything

Rooney seems to be playing the lazy ball every time

• Backroom

TBF Italy have missed a couple of ridiculously easy chances. They should have won that in normal time.

England have been disgraceful since the second half kicked off. We cannot keep the ball to save our lives, we're playing like a Kean-inspired Rovers.

Archived