BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gb Olympic Squad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would sell tickets tho to be fair, Aren't they having problems in selling tickets for the football? Beckham would certainly help that.

Not too bothered tho. I don't think I have ever even watched a football game at the Olympics and I normally watch the Olympics loads.

The match at Old Trafford is sold out. Wanted to go but missed out unfortunately...

He would sell tickets tho to be fair, Aren't they having problems in selling tickets for the football? Beckham would certainly help that.

Not too bothered tho. I don't think I have ever even watched a football game at the Olympics and I normally watch the Olympics loads.

Who the hell would go just because that average one trick pony was playing? Are people that brainless?

What annoys me is Beckham himself saying he wasn't picked. That isn't your job pal. Now get back to your third-rate league, occasionally putting in the odd tackle or cross for Deon Burton or whoever it is plying their trade in that shower of a league

What annoys me is Beckham himself saying he wasn't picked. That isn't your job pal. Now get back to your third-rate league, occasionally putting in the odd tackle or cross for Deon Burton or whoever it is plying their trade in that shower of a league

lol its not great but there are goals and red cards. you seem to hate "an mls."

I went to a game once, New York Red Bulls v Houston. Imagine my surprise when the guy reading out the Houston team announced that starting up front was ex dingle - Ade Akinbiyi!! Spent the full game trying to explain to the American fans why I was booing him constantly

I thought it was absolutely typical of Beckham that he revealed this news himself. Confirms what I said before. It's always all about him. If he's not the centre of attention then he has to do something to put himself back there. This time he's after the sympathy vote and he's got it by the sound of it as coe says he's going to find a role for him.

people need to get off beckham's back, hes not a media whore, if you want self centered attention seekers then look at the likes of ronaldo, beckham always gave his best for england and if he's in the paper then its because the media are always after him, not the other way around. I remember being at ewood on a few occasions when beckham was playing for man utd and rovers fans booing him everytime he took a corner, i told the people i sat with, 'what a bunch of morons', i don't want beckham tarnishing my memory of him wearing those 3 lions by playing for that pile of ######, team GB anyway, i have no interest in the olympics until my country (england) is competing in it, which i know will never happen.

OK ...without googling or wikking...

Olympic footy means nothing to us.Can anyone name the last 3 Olympic champions and the golden boot?

Id only guess at Brazil because im being obvious.

I always enjoy the Olympics overall but is anyone else sick of it already? Im glad ive blagged the holiday godmother for a Corfu escape.

Yeah, that's why there are no Scottish players in the squad :D

Jordan Rhodes? Grant Hanley? Barry Bannan? A bunch of others that people will slag off despite never seeing them play? Like James Forrest the Scottish Young Player of the Year? "What in the mickey mouse league etc etc". - http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4065278/Forrest-joins-FIFA-hit-team.html

Scotland certainly have good enough youngsters to make a GB Olympic squad.

Does Pearce only watch Swansea? Seems to be a bit unfair on them bearing in mind preps for the new season etc. The 4 home nations should have played off to decide which would represent GB so the winner could use it for World Cup prep like other countries do. Can"t imagine much thought has gone into this squad.

Archived