BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colin Kazim-Richards

den

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not over the moon. He really didn´t convince at ShefUtd but that was PL. It´s been time but nothing really been heard from him for many years.

Well there has, it's just he's been plying his trade abroad, so naturally not much has been reported over here.

Very happy with this, will be a very decent player at this level IMO.

When we were first linked with him I said he was awful, but I'm willing to give him a chance. It's been so long since I've seen him play so I can't really comment on his skills, but I hope he's quick. Without Hoilett we must have the slowest squad in the history of Football

He's quick and, overall, our squad isn't slow. He's quick, Rochina is quick and one or two of the Portuguese additions are quick. We'll be alright when it comes to pace. Now let's hope for a bit of shape, organization and tactic.

http://www.itv.com/n...kazim-richards/

Interview with Kazim-Richards for those who can be bothered hearing about 'the project' upwards of 15 times!

It's pretty interesting when he talks of being in situations "20 times worse" in reference to the atmosphere at games when we've protested......he has played in Turkey and Formica has played in Argentina......Vukcevic and Petrovic have played in Eastern Europe......quite a few have played in the Champions League in some pretty intimidating atmospheres......20 times worse than Ewood Park isn't far off how much worse those grounds will have been......if our protests have affected the players then it doesn't bode well for them at all if they have to play in these types of games in the future......I doubt it has affected them significantly anyway.....certainly a lot less than stupid instructions from Kean has.

"Experience and un-experience" haha.....footballers certainly aren't the brightest.....I quite liked him though in that to be fair.....and I prefer "the project" to "what we're trying to do" any day of the week

• Backroom

I actually think he comes across well in the interview, but hearing about the direction and ambition of the club isn't going to wash with fans at the moment

He did another on Radio Lancs i think. He talks about Steve Kean being a straight talking kinda guy! He says something along the lines of "I appreciated his honesty. I'm not a man who likes fog........i really don't like fog"

Still, weather conditions aside, he seems pleased to be here and ready to give it his best. I'm more than happy with his signing and prepared to give him a fair crack of the whip.

It's a fair point but remember: pretty quick, fast feet, unselfish, composed, consistently decent final ball and good end product wouldn't want to sign for us in the Championship. That's players like Santi Cazorla who's just gone to Arsenal......what you described are players like Zaha and maybe even Hoilett as well. Ones round about, possibly higher, than our level.

Did you just mention Hoilett in the same sentence as the word 'unselfish'?

:D :D :D

Archived