Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colin Kazim-Richards

den

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko

@RVM_2000 @alodge28 Player pal of mine had same problem - it's where hammy meets back of knee. Says it is 6-week job

As suspected, Nicko thinks Rovers not revealing extent of injury for obvious reasons with window closing in.

I'm not sure if Rovers are that business savvy

Seems like andy cryer and Alan Nixon are going head to head on a lot of issues in a bid to prove themselves right

I'm not sure if Rovers are that business savvy

Seems like andy cryer and Alan Nixon are going head to head on a lot of issues in a bid to prove themselves right

It's not rocket science but just commonsense, though admittedly, the latter not been associated with Rovers too much lately.

The way CKR went down, the treatment he received and a scan the following day, all suggested something more than a 'strain'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I doubt an expected lack of fitness is helping but Kazim's attitude has been very questionable in the last couple of games.

His attitude can be poor, he can be prone to losing his temper(shoving Karl Henry and a lunge on Saturday) and he doesn't chase the ball down despite being potentially one of our more mobile players. He also seems to shoot from miles out when hes bored.

I think he should play an integral role and in particular on that right wing where we are starved of options. But he should give 100%.

I doubt an expected lack of fitness is helping but Kazim's attitude has been very questionable in the last couple of games.

His attitude can be poor, he can be prone to losing his temper(shoving Karl Henry and a lunge on Saturday) and he doesn't chase the ball down despite being potentially one of our more mobile players. He also seems to shoot from miles out when hes bored.

I think he should play an integral role and in particular on that right wing where we are starved of options. But he should give 100%.

Agreed, he was very sulky on Saturday.

Clearly wasn't fit, wanted to come off (but bizzarely Rovers wouldn't bring him off) and generally had an awful game. I noticed at the end that he didn't clap the fans, instead putting his shirt over his head and marching straight down the tunnel. Needs to be more professional, rather than a little cry baby.

Agreed, he was very sulky on Saturday.

Clearly wasn't fit, wanted to come off (but bizzarely Rovers wouldn't bring him off) and generally had an awful game. I noticed at the end that he didn't clap the fans, instead putting his shirt over his head and marching straight down the tunnel. Needs to be more professional, rather than a little cry baby.

Did we use our quota of subs?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't have been the only one to note his exit from the field today? 1-0 down and he went off slower than walking pace. He literally took probably three minutes to exit the field of play. I was stunned.

Kean off back to Turkey, your attitude stinks and your nowhere near as good as you think you are. He has the potential to be my most hated Rovers player of all time - seething with him tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Backroom

Hands up from me id pretty much written him off after his reported hissy fit at palace and Peterborough but he looks a real asset to the team and clearly has a passion about him

• Backroom

Every time I comment on him he goes the other way to what I say

Good player but comes across as an absolute idiot with a chip on his shoulder, not sure he's someone that's good to have around

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently CKR is being recalled by Galatasaray to be sold to Bursaspor for £500k.

Just read that myself, for 500k shame we didn't get a look in. Been playing well at times in my opinion.

• Backroom

As far as I'm aware, Galatasaray can only recall him if it suits us, as we've already chosen to extend the loan?

Tho at 500k, yeah we should be all over the deal haha. Good player and every side needs a @#/? in it. They've certainly served us well over the years: Todd, Neill, Dickov, Bellamy, Diouf etc.

Archived