BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] outsider so can someone please explain?

Hello Lads, over the weekend I saw video of the panel of Mr Singh saying Mr Kean will be sacked if he loses 3 in a row. Today on SSN's scroller its says Mr Singh has made an unreserved Apology to Mr Kean for these comments. I don't get it, it seems the manager is the most powerful person at the club. It makes no sense.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't actually apologize for it, he apologized for the way he broadcast it. His singling out of Morton Gamst Pedersen hasn't gone down well with the squad and I believe he issued the apology to keep the peace. I think if he'd have stuck to speaking about Kean we wouldn't have had any such apology or player unrest.

And he's not the chairman.

I found it kind of wierd that the Chairman who set a realistic target would have to apologise for it two days later. I didn't mean to cause offence

Don't worry about Braddock. You've just met the 1 and only Venky lover on this board.

I don't see it as bizarre. The manager has to be backed to a certain extent by those around him, even if they don't agree with him or like him, so his slight backtrack is understandable from a PR perspective. He's spoken out because he won't like Kean, but he's been forced to issue another statement because he's a bit of a dingbat and can't keep his mouth shut.

The situation is bizarre, but the retraction (as insincere as it is) is not.

Don't worry about Braddock. You've just met the 1 and only Venky lover on this board.

Hmm, please feel free to read my previous posts and correct yourself in due time.

I'm glad that other fans can look at the events at Ewood Park and say 'WTF is going on there? How has this nomark ended up so powerful despite having no support from the fans and no ability to get results on the pitch'.

I'm afraid all this 'Kean shielded Desai from the truth, that's why Shebby's here', 'they were just naive before, Kean is on thin ice now' just will not wash.

Fans of other football clubs amuse me I was talking today to a Wolves fan, same part of the world but not as glamorous. They were adamant that our fans were to blame for our situation and they believed Kean would surely resign after Shebbys comments. This is so logical to someone that doesn't understand the situation but miles away from the 20 month long reality of the situation.

It was a genuine question. I wanted to know why he cared enough to sign up to a message board and post about it.

I diidn't sign up today, did it weeks ago when you were in for Simon Cox. I have now read the other thread and the comment on the website. As for my motives, I love football It struck me as strange so I asked.

Hello Lads, over the weekend I saw video of the panel of Mr Singh saying Mr Kean will be sacked if he loses 3 in a row. Today on SSN's scroller its says Mr Singh has made an unreserved Apology to Mr Kean for these comments. I don't get it, it seems the manager is the most powerful person at the club. It makes no sense.

To keep it brief, Kean may well be the most powerful person at the club. There are plenty of (rather sound) theories relating to his position within the chaotic hierarchy at Ewood Park - he's cheap, he's a puppet, he asks no questions, he has an ownership stake, to name but a few. Whatever the details, in essence he is completely up to his neck in the shenanigans at Blackburn Rovers.

The fans are rightly protesting his continued presence at the club. Yes the owners are the worst imaginable but Kean is responsible for team affairs and he has proved himself, time and again, to be utterly incapable of performing his role. And still he remains.

Instead of holding his hands up, admitting his mistakes and pledging to learn from them, he brazenly behaves as if there's not a whiff of a problem. In doing this he has sought to divide and vilify the supporters. Last season this approach was highly successful with pundits, journalists and fans of other clubs - completely ignorant of the facts - all too quick to blame the loyal Rovers supporters.

Hi Baggie;

And then there's the matter of the number of us who've decided not to renew our season tickets. While relegation will almost inevitably bring about a reduction in season tickets; anecdotally, this close season has seen a much higher rate of "churn".

Hi Baggie, the situation is quite simle in one way but very complicated in another.

We have the worst manager in football history, thats a fact no arguing that point.

He also happens to be a pile of human waste but thats a separate issue.

Why the bald fat monkey is still in a job is the problem and to what extent Shebby can do anything about it is another.

The club seems to be rotten to the core and many fans will not return until the moron is removed from the club.

The long and the short is something stinks and kean is laughing all the way to the bank while destroying the club.

It was a genuine question. I wanted to know why he cared enough to sign up to a message board and post about it.

Maybe he wanted to meet interesting and grounded individuals such as yourself braddock :rock:

I've just been reading through a couple of threads and the time is fast approaching, in my opinion, for you to be banned for offering nothing more than antagonistic tittle tattle to every thread you post on. I’m all for alternative views, but speed typing one-liners to wind board members up isn’t the way forward.

Just my opinion.

Maybe he wanted to meet interesting and grounded individuals such as yourself braddock :rock:

I've just been reading through a couple of threads and the time is fast approaching, in my opinion, for you to be banned for offering nothing but antagonistic tittle tattle to every thread you post on. I’m all for alternative views, but speed typing one-liners to wind board members up isn’t the way forward.

Just my opinion.

Whilst I agree with you that he is stirring people up for the sake of it, we can't have someone removed because of that.

We become like kean and venkys when we do. For whatever reason he feels like defending the scum let him to it.

Best thing we can all do is ignore it. Some people will never ever open their eyes to the truth and they are happy that way.

Archived