SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Chelsea are excellent in games like these where they can shut the opposition down and frustrate them. If they were half as good at the attacking side of the game they'd have walked the league this year. If they sign a couple of good strikers in the summer they'll be set for next season.

• Backroom

Just magic by Mourinho

Is there any better?

They started the game by time wasting then simply shut them out

As a result Liverpool have looked woeful this half

Fair play to Torres for squaring that when he could have got a goal at Anfield to sink Liverpool's title hopes. Let's hope now that City can win their last 4 and send the Scousers crawling back under their stones for a few more years. Suarez as always went missing in a big game and as always in a big game and Stevie Me as always thought that it was all about him.

• Backroom

About to find out who has the bottle

I fancy city to slip up today then Liverpool have to go there next week

I still fancy Liverpool to win it but now you wonder if that will damage them mentally

If Liverpool win their last two I still think they'll be champions. City will slip up in at least one of their last matches.

Can't see it, after Liverpool losing today they will be extra up for it and beat Palace. Everton have nothing to play for and Villa and West Ham at home are two of the leagues easiest home games you could wish for.

Just magic by Mourinho

Is there any better?

They started the game by time wasting then simply shut them out

As a result Liverpool have looked woeful this half

Tactical genius.

He's the best in the business, don't see how anyone can argue that he isn't.

Personally I would rather see Chelsea win it than Liverpool or City, however I still think Liverpool will win it.

• Backroom

Can't see it, after Liverpool losing today they will be extra up for it and beat Palace. Everton have nothing to play for and Villa and West Ham at home are two of the leagues easiest home games you could wish for.

It's the "easy" games which are the most deadly. It's Manchester City, if there's a way to screw up they'll find it :lol:

Going to be interesting to see how Liverpool are affected by today's result.

I want Liverpool to win the title, more English players, a gerrard, sturrdge, sterling, on the back of a title win will give them real belief and confidence going into the world cup (I know some of you don't care about England but I do, so zip it)

I don't really care that much who wins the Premiership - it's the old chlamydia or herpes conundrum (though this season there's gonorrhea too).

Though part of me likes to live in the past - we're still one of only 5 teams on a list of Premiership winners - so the less teams on that list the more exclusive it still remains ^_^.

Archived