BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Backroom

My Liverpool supporting mates haven't been as noisy with this 'And now you're gonna believe us' stuff the last week

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool really remind me of Rovers so often. There is a proven ability to score goals but that is matched by a susceptibility to concede. I can't help feeling that the one big chance to win it has gone and it will be a long time before they get another.

Liverpool really remind me of Rovers so often. There is a proven ability to score goals but that is matched by a susceptibility to concede. I can't help feeling that the one big chance to win it has gone and it will be a long time before they get another.

You can't really compare us to LIverpool,

We have won it!

:D

Maybe Bowyer should nip round to Anfield at the weekend and remind all of the Liverpool fans that if they'd been offered second place at the start of the season, they'd have been well pleased.

That's how it works, isn't it? :unsure:

Maybe Bowyer should nip round to Anfield at the weekend and remind all of the Liverpool fans that if they'd been offered second place at the start of the season, they'd have been well pleased.

That's how it works, isn't it? :unsure:

Bang on

The media love-in for Liverpool this season has me wanting anyone but them to win the league.

I've the upmost sympathy for what happened at Hillsborough, but that has kean all to do with the Premiership in my book.

Glad they blew up in spectacular style tonight :tu:

Agreed, every week it's '10 reasons why neutrals want Liverpool to win the league' :rolleyes:

Number 5 - Because of Gerrard's loyalty :rolleyes:

"He kisses the badge on his chest, he hands in a transfer request"

"Steven has told us he will not accept our offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to leave," a Liverpool club statement read.

Gerrard also issued a statement which said: "This has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make."

Reminds me of Warrington Wolves last season;

A week BEFORE they had played the Grand Final against us (Wigan) they'd had the open top bus done ( I have a photo somewhere) announced the homecoming route, organised the road closures, booked acts for a party at their stadium and even had a new cabinet made. Now, you could say that's just planning but they releases all the details via the official website and only once in all of the details did it say 'should' when taking about winning the GF.

Anyway, I'm off to count some chickens..

Lots of plastics that have been parading about with old Livvie Carlsberg shirts on will be hanging them back up in the wardrobe with mothballs attached as we speak. Must say I admired their football and was up for Liverpool all season until they hit top spot and hundreds of thousands of stones were turned over across the country letting their gobby contents run free.

Archived