BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

Im supporting anyone but Liverpool. Can't stand the club, the fans and most of the players. If they throw this away it would be wonderful.

As far as the England contingent, Sterling is promising, Gerrard's legs have gone and Sturridge goes missing in the big games. You take Coutinho and Suarez out of that team and its very very average. I'm not pinning any hope of those guys turning it on in an England shirt.

The title rests on the Everton City game. If City wins that then they'll win the title. I know they've thrown points away but they'll be on it from here on out. I can also see Liverpool slipping up at Palace. It'll go to the last game but I think City will sneak it.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relegation-wise, Cardiff and Norwich look to go down and only with some fortune would I see Fulham surviving.

Big win by Sunderland today over Cardiff, Fulham needed to defeat Hull City but only got a draw on Saturday.

sturridge hasn't had a chance in any big games for England. as for his performances for Liverpool, 20 goals shows he does deliver and against some good sides too

But is he another Jermaine Defoe / Ian Wright scores goals for fun at club level, but never made the next step up. You need something more than goals to suceed in the top international games.

If my Facebook is anything to go by, some of the chicken counting by Liverpool fans almost makes it fitting that they might throw it away.

BmIzXYGIMAAdwDx.jpg

Some of the memes poking fun at them are pretty good too.

I can't believe that Solskjaer rates Jones or Campbell higher than Gestede.

Gestede was already our player when Solskjaer became Cardiff manager.

Must say if I was a manager of another club in this dog eat dog industry I'd be looking to buy Gestede before I'd be looking to buy Rhodes.

Torres bottled it :wacko: , good pass though.

Rubbish. Torres is one of the most unselfish strikers around. He played the percentage ball and quite right too cos he's a proper professional.

As far as 'bottling it' is concerned I noticed v City that Liverpool after playing superb football for months visibly 'tightened' as soon as they'd hit top spot. It does that to some.

Must say if I was a manager of another club in this dog eat dog industry I'd be looking to buy Gestede before I'd be looking to buy Rhodes.

Was he not just on loan.

sturridge hasn't had a chance in any big games for England. as for his performances for Liverpool, 20 goals shows he does deliver and against some good sides too

He hasn't played well for England. We don't have any other options mind, but I fear Sturridge will be out of his depth at the WC. Sterling looks sharp so it'd be good to see him get involved.

Love the idea that Gerrard's slip today may have cost Liverpool the league. That'll go down well for years to come.

'Drog in Gestede before Rhodes shock horror.

Plus if Liverpool won it the entire world would quite literally never hear the end of it.

Popped into Blackburn centre for 10 minutes at 2pm and one middle aged plastic red was strolling around the precinct shopping with his missus. I was rushing to get back to see as much of the match as possible but I doubt he knew they were playing. I really hate big club glory hunters with a passion!

Was he not just on loan.

No. We'd had him on loan since late November and according to Wiki signed him the day before OGS signed for Cardiff.

At one point I was sort of hoping Liverpool win it but after seeing the abundance of Liverpool tops in the Liverpool borough that is Chorley and the mega BS Liverpool fans talk I've changed my mind, I'll laugh my cockle off if they blow it.

Gerrard portrayed like the total saint, however that DJ incident a few years back shows that maybe he isn't...

It was his first touch not his studs that betrayed him. Looked to me like he'd taken his eyes off the ball. He'd have got away with that at 'point' of midfield but deep sitting and frequently being last man requires a very different mentallity.

:huh:

Sorry? Have I said something even remotely inaccurate?

The idea that YOU would prefer to keep Gestede over Rhodes. It was such a 'no sh... Sherlock' moment it went without saying.

Nope. Rhodes has proven himself over two seasons. Gestede, it's too early to say.

I'd keep both and sell Lowe. English, former U21 captain and spend more effort trying to find ways to get rid of the higher earners who aren't playing.

It was his first touch not his studs that betrayed him. Looked to me like he'd taken his eyes off the ball. He'd have got away with that at 'point' of midfield but deep sitting and frequently being last man requires a very different mentallity.

He's got pedigree with these mishaps too - Henry immediately springs to mind prior to Zidane smashing in the pen.

He's got pedigree with these mishaps too - Henry immediately springs to mind prior to Zidane smashing in the pen.

Yea at Euro 2004. He also set up Drogba that time in a game they needed to win in order to win the league under Ancelotti.

Didn't see the game but apparently he spent the rest of the game shooting from distance instead of passing trying to redeem for his error.....clown.

Really hope they don't win the league.

Guest Norbert

Mourinho is boring me now with all his nonsense. Unlike most people, I'd not mind Liverpool winning it, as I grew up in the 1980's, and they haven't spent £900b in a season to manufacture a winning history in record time like the other two candidates. The plastic mancs and Chelsea lot thinking they're European giants are pretty sad.

Archived