BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Backroom

I was wrong great win for city, still don't think they will win both home games even if they look straight forward

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Have you got a bet on City, Tom? You seem determined to reverse-jinx them. :P

How many titles has Kidd won as an assistant?

I don't have anything riding on it and have no links to any team but would be amused if Liverpool failed to win it after Steeeeevies slip

Guest Norbert

Chelsea fans booed after the final whistle of their 0-0 draw. What a bunch of spoilt, half-arsed shandy fans. I wish Blackburn were only 3rd in the Premier League table and in the Champions League semis.

I also hope Abramovich's assets are frozen and they don't get sold until it's too late.

Chelsea fans booed after the final whistle of their 0-0 draw. What a bunch of spoilt, half-arsed shandy fans. I wish Blackburn were only 3rd in the Premier League table and in the Champions League semis.

I also hope Abramovich's assets are frozen and they don't get sold until it's too late.

Like ourselves the false wealth has produced a spoilt generation with a level of expectation exceeding their standing.

• Backroom

Yep massive pressure on City, 2 home games against teams with nothing to play for - 6 points required

I still think they will slip up in one of them probably on Wednesday giving Liverpool the momentum going into the final game

Liverpool doing what they have to at the moment

They could be 4 up too. A month ago they would have been.

Scott Dann is doing OK. He looks like a completely different player from the immobile centre half I remember at Rovers. It's amazing what a bit of decent coaching and organisation can do.

• Moderation Lead

Ha, it's funny because they were all going on like they'd won the league when they beat City!

Don't count your chickens and all that...

For a while before the end Suarez was smirking then all of a sudden he's crying in his shirt. Was it for effect knowing that he will be going through the process of trying to engineer a transfer again in the close season?

Archived